Need Some Help .....

O

old.BIGGINNUTZ

TO: ALL THE NON-NEWBS (hehe)

Sup everyone...my clan TooNiCe is new to BWCSL. I would like to now how to join the seasons and so forth. We are not that bad of a clan. We all have played atleast 1 yr. So we arnt newbs :D. I currently admin a very popular east coast server in the USA. It is one of the most competitive servers on the east coast. If u got any helpfull info plz submit it.

We would also like to have a clan match with one of the clans in BWCSL to learn the rules and regs...basically so we dont look like a bunch of asses if we get in one of the seasons. Basicaly like a newb practice match. we just want to know how this all works.

PLZ submit any helpful info. and keep the insults to your self :D ty.

you can contact me at

johnlax38@hotmail.com

if u want to get together and battle. Other than that im done. Opps forgot one thing. If u didnt catch it..we're based in the USA..and if im correct you guys are located in Europe. anyways thanks for your time. plz help we are NEWBS again.

thnx

BIGGINNUTZ TooNiCe

&

TooNiCe clan

R

RogueOne

Have you been through the signup links on the BWCSL site? If so, your clan will have been placed on the waiting list for the league. At the end of the current season, I will be contacting all of the clans on the waiting list and several of them will be entered into the league for next season. However, I would warn you that if you play from the US East Coast, your pings to our UK-based servers may not be the best. However, BWCSL does not have any rules concerning ping-restrictions, so if you choose to enter knowing this, I have no problems with it.

If you wish to play a friendly against one of the competing clans using BWCSL rules, then I would suggest asking around in #bwcsl on Quakenet IRC. It isn't always busy, but people from most of the clans pass through there at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread