Need players from Oslo for classic guild.

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
I need players from the Oslo area for a group in Midgard on the english classic server. Oslo is in Norway.

Unless you live in Norway or Oslo, you may ignore this post.

Vi tenker lage et guild på den nye servern, for at det blir bra action der, og fordi classic sikkert er ganske gøy. Har 4 spillere alt.

Setup:
Skald
Kriger
Kriger
Runemester (Undertrykking(Supp:p))
Beindanser (Vanlig rvr spesialisering.)
Helbreder (Pasifikasjon)
Helbreder (Augmentasjon)
Sjaman (Vanlig rvr spesialisering.)

Warr, Aughealer, Skald og Runemaster er tatt.

Vi søker erfarne spillere som vil gjøre en innsats, og vi vil gjerne ha geografisk nærhet så vi kan ha LAN o.l.

Send en PM om du er interessert.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
DrunkSkunk said:
theehee, english m8

why ? he explained that if you dont live in norway (oslo) you can just aswell ignore the post, that he wrote in english, the things that aint english the ppl that he wishes to reply will understand....

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Wont be long before this thread will be closed I think. It's against CoC to speak any other language except english?

Placador

Fledgling Freddie
Skirne said:
I need players from the Oslo area for a group in Midgard on the english classic server. Oslo is in Norway. QUOTE]

I think if the live near Oslo, they know they are in Norway :p

Tilda

Roteca said:
why ? he explained that if you dont live in norway (oslo) you can just aswell ignore the post, that he wrote in english, the things that aint english the ppl that he wishes to reply will understand....

However, mods need to be able to moderate posts.
For all we know, he could be telling all the mods to die irl or whatever, so we gotta know whats being said.
I'm quite happy people posting in norwegian or whatever, as long as their post then says what it is underneath in english.

- English -

Resident Freddy
What if he wrote in norweigian, then wrote something false below

bla bla i speak double dutch etc (Norweigian) - This could mean Tilda is a stud irl

Tilda

- English - said:
bla bla i speak double dutch etc (Norweigian) - This could mean Tilda is a stud irl

Why thankyou!

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
its not a scheme for norwegians to take over the world using fh a communication center, we use other forums for that.
there is no need for the red button of thread closage tilda :<

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I guess its for ease ingame having a guild thats all from the same country/language for communication and stuff irl as well. As its guild language and not public then I guess its ok. :)

For FH then yea spose native then english translation would be best way to go, although this thread seems unthreatening atm :)

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
You can send a PM if you need a full translation for any reason.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
2 warriors in a set 8 man group? :eek6: Or does kriger mean berserker?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
kriger is warrior, a bit silly to translate things like that IMO :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Ning said:
Oslo is in Sweden.

hm message vanished

Olso is the capital of Norway

maybe there is a town or sommat in Sweden called Oslo too I dunno.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
hadde vært morro det, men synd jeg allerede har mid/excal og spiller hib classic (cba og ha mid på mer en 1 server ^_^)

(og Tilda er en stud irl) dam...i think tilda might be able to translate that :worthy:

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
hehe for the people think that the norwegians are saying crap about tilda or others here is a translation:

We are thinking of making a guild on the new server, so it can be good action there, and because clasic probably is pretty fun. Have 4 players alredy.

Setup:
Skald
warrior
warrior
Runemaster (Suppresion(Supp:p))
Bonedancer (Normal RvR spec )
Healer (Pac)
healer(Aug)
Shaman (Normal RvR spec.)

Warr, Aughealer, Skald and Runemaster is taken.

We seek experienced players witch wil make an effort, and we would appriciate a geographical accecability so we can arrange LAN parties etc.

Send a PM if u are innterested.

(this sounds fun guys but since i am playing mid on pryd and i am not experienced enough :p i wont sign up, but i wish u guys good luck )

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty nice translation:p But I did not write u for you.

2 Warriors: Nice dps, a bit less than a berserker, but a lot better defense. With det5 charge will not be that big a difference. Warriors will get a buff from mythic, including things like aoe purge and group ABS.

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Skirne said:
Pretty nice translation:p But I did not write u for you.

hehe i ment "you" and when u mention it, I did write "u" on a major english essay/test and my teacher whined to me for days, and btw neither english or norwegians have ever been my strong subjects. So tbh i was pretty proud that i managed to translate that post so well :p

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well, the Norwegian kept the post bumped while I was away:p

Splatz

Fledgling Freddie
Nice idea, would have loved to joined, but im stuck on alb with lay's grp :)

Tilda

Im going to start deleting posts with no translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom