Need pc techyness

gohan

FH is my second home
Ok so bought some new components for an old pc and due to compatibility ended up buying everything other than psu and case couldn't get it to post but couldn't diagnose as case has broke speaker wire. Bought new case and thought fuck ir get a betree psu as well so now entirely new rig.

If I start it up without ram it does 1 long 2 short beeps (asus for no ram installed) other than than no beeps for gpu with or without. No beeps for posting no picture on on board or through gpu. Really lost as to what it can be.... faulty ram maybe but that doesn't explain why the mobo doesn't care if I have a gpu in or not.

Been at it for hours and struggling to find a simular problem online. People either have no beeps at all or everyone beeps. I just got so half arsed lazy mobo

Build is in pic except got a 750 psu (still evga gold) and diff case

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-02-18-19-00.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-02-18-19-00.png
    321.4 KB · Views: 2

gohan

FH is my second home
It's Ok, i know you were all panicking but after 5 days I fixed it. Turns out the mobo had a slight bent pin on the cpu connector. These things are like nanometers apart but somehow, with the help of cpu jesus I managed to nudge that insubordinate little hoe back into line. And we have lift off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom