Need more necros

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

My god. What a bunch of fucking whiners! :-O I thought you guys were bad but they just take the metaphorical biscuit.

p.s. I stand by my use of the word 'fuck' as I believe it was wholly appropriate. :p

K

kushi

Thats not the point, we need more necros to actually use that in rvr, i see none :(

E

Ekydus

1) Yay for Albion.

2) That poster is a contradictory idiot. If Midgard are the melee realm why have a caster?

3) They've found something else to complain about.

This was my favourite bit: :)

Damage after CRITICAL DEBUFF

[14:15:42] You prepare to perform a Perforate Artery!
[14:15:42] You perform your Perforate Artery perfectly. (+2051)
[14:15:42] You attack Nietxx with your sword and hit for 771 (-511) damage!

[14:17:24] You perform your Perforate Artery perfectly. (+2170)
[14:17:24] You attack Nietxx with your sword and hit for 771 (-540) damage!
[14:17:26] You perform your Creeping Death perfectly. (+525)
[14:17:26] You attack Nietxx with your sword and hit for 370 (-197) damage!

Leave the Necromancers alone. Albion get something useful and it's overpowered.
So how many of you Midgardians went 50 LA before the nerf? Eh?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Some of those AF debuff tests made me wet myself! :D

Must...ding...50!

D

Draylor

Single target spell, lasts 30 secs before resists - so typically more like 15 secs.

And still they whine.

50 spec AF debuff is nasty though, debuff'd my armsmans AF from 670 down to 235ish. Anyone hitting a debuff'd target in melee is likely to cap every hit.

The majority of necros do NOT go 50 deathsight spec for the last version of this.

Its useful, but a necro is still too buggy to be much fun :rolleyes:

O

old.LandShark

nm :]

Got to laugh at em though, what a bunch of numpties :]
I have to say crit AF debuff would be a nasty thing to land on you, but.... necro is hardly an RvR god. Just mezz the immunity-free, crap-for-resists pet :p

D

Draylor

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Just mezz the immunity-free, crap-for-resists pet :p
If the pet hasnt decided he'd rather warp off to the other side of the zone for a bit of a sight-seeing trip :rolleyes:

E

Ekydus

Holidays for Necromancer pets really ARE suicide. Poor things.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Still, strikes me as a bit retarded that a cleric would be asking for the slightly over powered realm of Midgard to have a debuff that would make them even more ridiculously godly in RvR.

Does...not...compute. :/

V

vofflujarnid

That Necro is full of crap imo

Btw, what does SoS stand for? :)

M

medowind

Necros in rvr that don’t get messed never seem to use the af debuff any how I mean it sounds like it was an attempt to solve the old “whoops I broke the mes on a zerker” problem,

So I call all pling necros go rvr stand in a corner and DONE GET MESSED then af debuff everything (even though I don’t think you get rp for just debuffing)

I

ilienwyn

Everytime i play with necro in rvr i try debuffing between the drains. You may even see me trying to use snare sometimes on targets chasing down some of us, trying to see if it will actually work.
But i have to admit, power draining enemies is much more fun especially when you can move around while pet is casting and you don't lose power...

K

K0nah

yeah we need more necro's, i think theres some xp spots in the remoter corners of Llyn Barfog that aren't raped by em yet :rolleyes:

on a side note: how can necro's stand the sound of that nuke every 2seconds for 50 lvls nonstop?

D

Draylor

Originally posted by K0nah
on a side note: how can necro's stand the sound of that nuke every 2seconds for 50 lvls nonstop?
Solo xp-ing with sound effects on? Not a chance

K

kirennia

Originally posted by K0nah

its called winamp :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom