Help Need info on how to spec a barbarian

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi all,

I am new in the game, just bought it now and i would like to create a barbarian.

Can any of u please give me some tips about this class?

Thanks in advance.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
I never played a barb to a respectable level of my own, so take my advice with a grain of salt. It comes from lvl 80s I talked to and it seems reasonable, however I cant confirm it on my own.

Leveling is easier and faster with the dual wield spec. Leave the general tree alone and spec dual wield. Weaponspeed is supposed to be fixed with the current patch, so you dont need to roll a male if you dont like to.

Twohanded spec has some very nice CC options. Multiple knockdowns and stuns. Supposedly a squad of rangers backed up by a few twohand barbs is a guerilla PITA in sieging. Seems nowadays everyone goes for the healers first and thats were guerilla squads shine the brightest OFC.

HTH

Nurag

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Obs,
nothing to add about the spec, but looking forward to seeing you in game. very lonely oin there atm:(.

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi Obs,
nothing to add about the spec, but looking forward to seeing you in game. very lonely oin there atm:(.

I'll start playing begining of september as i am on the beach atm enjoying my summerholidays xD

See u soon ig :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom