Need i say more?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Little unfair to be judgemental on the 0:38 one. I saw it on top gear, and who the hell knew that was water :).

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Thats really funny :D.....................until a woman reversed into me yesterday :eek:

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
It was funny watching all these women trying to drive in the snow over the past few weeks, that is until you get stuck behind them and can't get past.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wonder when this meme of women drivers goes away :p

Those are funny, but i've seen worse from men :D

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Well I've had 2 accidents in my driving life of 11 years and I would say with confidence that I've covered more miles than most. The first accident wasn't my fault though, the vehicle was too heavy for the road I was on and collapsed under me.

Lets have a crash comparison, who's had the most and whos had the least?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I've skidded off the motorway all the way from the fast lane and up the embankment :)

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
sheesh....maybe thats why I shouldn;t learn how to drive?

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I've been driving for 2.5 years, done ~45,000 miles and my car has 3 nice dents now:

Side wing, where I scraped the gate posts while reversing out the drive
Boot lid, where I reversed into a building (it jumped out at me I swear)
Passenger side door frame, slid on some ice into a signpost at a roundabout

I did the first 2 within 2 months of driving (I passed my test 5.5 yrs ago and didn't drive again for nearly 3 years), and caught the signpost last month when it snowed just into the new year.

Basically I seem to have an attraction to non-vehicular objects :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
about six squillion years ago I lightly tapped the bumper of some parked Audi with my left front headlight while I was parking :/ other than that, nothing :) *touches wood* *touches self*

sayward

Resident Freddy
And I would bet I drive farther and better than the lot of you!!!!! Hundreds of miles in snow and blizzards too. Never did learn how to put the bloody chains on tho..........

nath

Fledgling Freddie
And I would bet I drive farther and better than the lot of you!!!!! Hundreds of miles in snow and blizzards too. Never did learn how to put the bloody chains on tho..........
Quiet now, dollface. Men are talking.

;)

sayward

Resident Freddy
But then I like the following newspaper article...

As a woman reversed her towbar equipped Volvo gingerly towards the one vacant parking space, a young man whizzed his GTi straight into the opening, got out, and as he stalked past her window smirked: ''That's what you can do when you are a good driver.''

Whereupon she accelerated backwards hard into his car and replied: ''That's what you can do when you have money.''

Was funnier when I drove a Volvo Estate!!!!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
First week i passed my test a guy walked out in front of me and i took him out, wasnt my fault, but shit the life out of me

I jumped the red light at a 4 way set about 5.30 in the mornig on my way to work cos i was watching the council guy in the cherry picker putting the xmas lights up, wrote 3 cars off, inclucing my own. That was 6 months after passing

Hit a Saab up the arse at 15 miles an hour writing my work van off, there wasn't a scratch on the Saab????

Mini pulled out in front of me and i hit him straight in the side (another 2 writen off)

Stuffed my Golf up the arse of a BMW at the airport and again, wrote that off too

Yeah......all in all, i think i'm an excellent driver if you ask me

Talking of Volvo's with towbars, my ex bosses wife came out of her house one morning and got in their towbar equipped Volvo, stuck it in reverse and ploughed straight in the back of her husbands car parked right behind her, how did she not see it there when she got in her car is beyond me. it made a lovely 'V' shape in the front of his car

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Q. Why are women rubbish at judging distance when reversing?

A. Because men have always told them 4 inches is 12.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Wow Ed, you're still alive after all those write-offs i'm impressed :D my brother managed to go through a breeze-block wall at 70mph wrote his car off but he himself was completely unharmed!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Edmond is our resident stuntman!!

Been driving for 23 years, two accidents to name, both in the first year of driving.

First one was turning right into North Lane and I thought the car flashed me to go so I did, he actually hit a bump, took out the side of his car.

Second one was on the sliproad to Gatwick airport, some bint slammed on the brakes in front of me, so I did, slid into her (not like that Trem), didn't even break any headlamps or rear taillights. She spouted on about whiplash etc, got done for careless driving for that, fuckers.

Apart from that, clean licence all the way, no speeding fines, parking tickets nada. Though I was impressed yesterday, Market Harborough to Aldershot in 2hrs 15 mins. A508, A43, M40, A34, M4, A33, Fleet, A323, Home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom