Need hints on how to...

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
...do the solostep 2.8 (fight the croc Amenemhat) with a shammy. Level 50 aug/mending spec. She keeps dying and dying.. any tips and hints welcomed :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Miramis said:
...do the solostep 2.8 (fight the croc Amenemhat) with a shammy. Level 50 aug/mending spec. She keeps dying and dying.. any tips and hints welcomed :)

You can walk off the pad to heal back up..
walk on, hit him until your about 30% life.. run back off
spam heal
rince repeat

You can also take a healer to the top of the first set of stairs and spam group heal to keep yourself alive, or ofc have a ml3 perfector run up and drop foh on the pad for you before you start.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
before talking to the guy on the bottom, remove all your clothes etc, so the mob spawned wont have any af etc, he is pretty easy tbh. dot,kite,dot bleble

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you all, will try this tomorrow. I feel so stupid, didnt think you could walk of the platform to heal... *doh* Dont have another healer, nor a ml 3 prefector. So will remove all items Im wearing, and run off and heal when needed. Thank you very much!! :D

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Hm

Walk off platform, eh? I did and his nukes hit me as hard as before.....

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
OOOR, you root him, disease and baseline dot-then run around the platform and root/disease/dot him again. rinse and repeat ;) worked for my bb

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
I just took out my buffs clothes and walked up. Then put them all on again. What ever, I walked in to the circle and did dot and such to it and stepped off. Its easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom