Need Help :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
hey all, new to this game just got it a couple days ago playing the single player campaign and currently have a level12 fighter on chapter 2. In chapter 1 there was a guy who would make weapons for me like astral blades if i put a diamond and a magic long sword in his forge, just wondering if there is a guy like this in chapter 2, and if so where? :) thanks in advance

forgot to mention, im playing the original, going to install the add on when i finish original.

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Cant remember if there's one in chapter two, but there's deffinatly one at the start of chapter three.

Custodian

Loyal Freddie
I'm in chapter 2 now (well, just finishing the side missions before moving on).
There is a place to make magic stuff, but not weapons I think (I ain't actually tried it). If you have the mission to collect the 5 books for the woman on the hill then each one you return results in a recipe being available in the libray behind her (through the portal). I think the idea is that the fighter types got the extra magic in chapter 1, so give the non-fighters summat in chapter 2 ;)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Cozak said:
hey all, new to this game just got it a couple days ago playing the single player campaign and currently have a level12 fighter on chapter 2. In chapter 1 there was a guy who would make weapons for me like astral blades if i put a diamond and a magic long sword in his forge, just wondering if there is a guy like this in chapter 2, and if so where? :) thanks in advance

forgot to mention, im playing the original, going to install the add on when i finish original.

If it is Hordes of the Underdark your talking about then yes.. You will get ported by the Mad wizard to a town with a seer.. leave this "building" then move north. Then you will see a house to the west. Don't pay attenton to this house. just keep on moving north to you can see something on the map called a Armor Merchant. He will Uppgrade this weapon for you but it will cost lots of money.... lucky me the game bugged so all my über items copped 4 times so i could sell the stuff :p

Scorn

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
If you install the expansions than all extra content pertaining to spells, abilities, classes, etc. will be usable in the Original Campaign as well, very likable, imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom