Need help please

sauced

Fledgling Freddie
Moved apartment recently, when i plugged my second puter in it wouldnt let me in windows saying some hardware or software been changed then i choose i mode to start in and it just hang with a blinking - in the corner.

I tryed to install windows again but it makes an error when it starts reading the hard drive. Not sure if i should buy a new hard drive or something else is wrong.

Will

/bin/su
I would guess that (and this is going to sound a bit vague) something has come loose in the move. I've spent days playing about with a PC in this situation.

I find the best way to fix it is to take it apart and put it back together. It works perfectly if you have a friend round to watch you swearing when it works first time after re-assembly.

sauced

Fledgling Freddie
i did it and it started in windows, thx dude

it rebooted by itself the first time (never done that) but im typing on it now it seems it work again, thx alot

Will

/bin/su
If it reboots, I'd get worried, but as a one-off, I'd let it slide.

phlash

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:
I find the best way to fix it is to take it apart and put it back together. It works perfectly if you have a friend round to watch you swearing when it works first time after re-assembly.

That is sooo true :eek7: Every d*mn time I take apart to clean the fluff out it fails to start unless I'm complaining about it infront of someone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom