Need help finding game for flatmate who hates games

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Hey,

I have a female flatmate who hates computer games and everything else so its hard finding things to do. I want to make her addicted to games, but she only likes pacman. Any ideas what game will start her off on her path to addiction? She must be converted....

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Any game that involves a crap load of empathy, manga games similar to SIMMS generally do the trick, if it's rather twee, it's a winner :(

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe Theme Hospital too, thats quite light going and funny :p

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Yeah but i need something to play with her, otherwise she will just be drinking and playing with herself. Wii wouldnt be too bad but im a poor student :(
(me looks back and realises what i just wrote). Hmmm

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
What do you want to get her addicted to video games for? Is it the plan to make her play, then show your skillz, in order to "do a little dance"?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
just.... don't.
If she doesn't like games, why "force" her to it. We don't all have to. Different people, Different preferences.
What you're saying is the same as her trying to force you into liking shopping for clothes.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ha why not try board games or if you cant face those you can get gmes for about a fiver at the shops that have about 500 classic arcade games or board game conversions, also how about who wants to be a millionare or something.

oh and i have never played the sims, i have enough on my plate with my own life never mind those guys (I never even owned a tamagotchi lol), in fact before DAoC the most advanced thingy i had used was an etch a sketch lol

Ormorof

FH is my second home
does she like disney? and have a ps2? then try get her into Kingdom Hearts or something, one of my housemates who will laugh at me all day for playing computer games has no problem at all playing kingdom hearts for 5 hours straight ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom