Need "General chat" foru

D

Deadmanwalking

D33 said:
That'll teach me not to scroll down :E

/me passes buck onto layout of forums and accepts defeat on the general board thing :)

What you mean scroll down? It's the very top forum.

Embattle

FH is my second home
D33 said:
Statistics on forums have too many "howevers" to be accurate. For example, I may only have three posts, which, to you means I haven't been here very long "however" I've been watching and reading several boards within this forum since the first day. It is only now I decided to register.

Reading does not count as being part of the so called community, or even trying to be....next time we tell you there is one, trust us :p

/Trout attack

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Deadmanwalking said:
What you mean scroll down? It's the very top forum.
I think he's referring to the fact that, when you click on the "General" link, the first thing you see is links to the sub-forums. It would appear that the esteemed gentleman to my right didn't scroll down and realise that he could post in the General forum too...

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
fatbusinessman said:
Um, maybe I'm being stupid here, but isn't that what this is for?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'm wondering if the sub-forums were taking up so much space, maybe he didn't see that there were threads underneath... I can't understand otherwise.

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Shovel said:
I'm wondering if the sub-forums were taking up so much space, maybe he didn't see that there were threads underneath... I can't understand otherwise.
That's what I just said :p

D33

Loyal Freddie
Shovel said:
Yeah, that's what I thought.

That's basically what it was, yes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom