Need farmers for this Sunday, clearing trash

X

xfear

this is the point part of the focusteams, ill explain it the best i can

U will get 15 points, for each zone u will clean

there are 8 zones :

conservator + xaga adds, Lairmaster adds, Broodmother adds, Hurionthex/GSC adds, Easmarach/Aroon ( only a few) adds, Geomancer Adds, OEM(only 3/4 of mobs) adds, rest of OEM and rest of Aroon adds

I will decide what zone must kill each focusteam, depending on their skills, and experience in galla

ofc, 8 focusteams are the needed, if I miss 1 focusteam, I'll ask for volunteers, and those volunteers, will take 15 points for their lotto, Unfair ? maybe, but it was worse to me, hading 8 focus teams signed, and see how only 4 came

The items that the trash mobs drop, will be for u

And u have 2 choices, do the focusteam part and later come to the raid, with what u will have +15 pts, and 1 lotto, or 2 lottos without extra points, or the points of focusteam part and the FE raid, or do the focus part, and later dont come to the raid, and lotto for items

Focusteam part, and FE raid, are 2 diferent raids, in the focusteam part u farm points, or 1 extra lotto, and in the FE raid, u know what u farm

now i hope to see some focusteams signed, couse i only will be able to do this raid, and the following one, next sunday, couse the nerf of focus pull is coming

BOOK , BOOK

Users who are viewing this thread