Need European pre-order website

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
As title says, I need someone to give me a working website that delivers the pre-ordered edition @ europe. If you know that it delivers to greece that would be even greater !! :p

And if you answer i got one more question, they send you via e-mail the flayer and when the actual game comes out the game ? or they send u two different packages? i wouldnt want to end up ordering, and get the flayer + game @ the same time 2 days after the release :)

thnx in advance !

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry mate but as you will see from other threads, the European side of this has been messed up big time and currently most of the European countries cannot order at all, UK has no where.... but I cant speak about other ones, think the only working one as of last night was the German version of Amazon.

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Can find a preorder on a standard version on 1 of the swedish sites, others doesn't have them.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
i checked play.com and there isnt anything like that.
Moreover it doesnt exist in official army.
???

Play.com have it on there and have confirmed their product includes the Pre-order pack with the extra bonuses.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
???

Play.com have it on there and have confirmed their product includes the Pre-order pack with the extra bonuses.

Hmm is it much to ask for a direct link ? thnx in advance

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunally my country isn't in play.com shipping list, so i just preordered normal Collection Edition (no preorder pack included) for 39.99£ from game.co.uk and separately purchased preorder pack from amazon.de and another one from empik.com (just incase 1 wont make it here, they cheap anyway :D ).

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunally my country isn't in play.com shipping list, so i just preordered normal Collection Edition (no preorder pack included) for 39.99£ from game.co.uk and separately purchased preorder pack from amazon.de and another one from empik.com (just incase 1 wont make it here, they cheap anyway :D ).

Lets us know when they send you the flyer keys

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
I was wondering about this, just order the normal version of the game when it becomes readily available and order the pre-order pack from Amazon Germany, wot my flyer thing be in German though?

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
I was wondering about this, just order the normal version of the game when it becomes readily available and order the pre-order pack from Amazon Germany, wot my flyer thing be in German though?

Probably yes, but it doesn't matter i think, you`ll be able to choose client language anyway when installing... just dont buy actual game from german site, you might end up with german client and all the books / manuals in german too >_<

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Probably yes, but it doesn't matter i think, you`ll be able to choose client language anyway when installing... just dont buy actual game from german site, you might end up with german client and all the books / manuals in german too >_<

Yeah I wasn't wondering about the language as it were, more so that would a German code work in the UK? cant see any reson why not but you never know.

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
wait...? pre-order things turning up? I thought that was later

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
As title says, I need someone to give me a working website that delivers the pre-ordered edition @ europe. If you know that it delivers to greece that would be even greater !! :p

And if you answer i got one more question, they send you via e-mail the flayer and when the actual game comes out the game ? or they send u two different packages? i wouldnt want to end up ordering, and get the flayer + game @ the same time 2 days after the release :)

thnx in advance !

why not preorder from Fnac?(in mall/athens)> like i did. next week they receiving about 100flyers they told me.. i am 9th on list(although i had preordered a flyer from france which is also coming next week, damn i shouldnt hurry so much :twak:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom