Need European pre-order website

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by wutae, Mar 27, 2008.

1. wutae

wutae One of Freddy's beloved

As title says, I need someone to give me a working website that delivers the pre-ordered edition @ europe. If you know that it delivers to greece that would be even greater !! :p

And if you answer i got one more question, they send you via e-mail the flayer and when the actual game comes out the game ? or they send u two different packages? i wouldnt want to end up ordering, and get the flayer + game @ the same time 2 days after the release :)

thnx in advance !

2. chrislocalboy

chrislocalboy Fledgling Freddie

Sorry mate but as you will see from other threads, the European side of this has been messed up big time and currently most of the European countries cannot order at all, UK has no where.... but I cant speak about other ones, think the only working one as of last night was the German version of Amazon.

3. Dervish

Dervish Fledgling Freddie

play.com are taking orders right now - £59.99

4. Aqe

Aqe Fledgling Freddie

Can find a preorder on a standard version on 1 of the swedish sites, others doesn't have them.

5. wutae

i checked play.com and there isnt anything like that.
    Moreover it doesnt exist in official army.

6. Dervish

???

Play.com have it on there and have confirmed their product includes the Pre-order pack with the extra bonuses.

7. wutae

Hmm is it much to ask for a direct link ? thnx in advance

8. Mey

Mey Part of the furniture

9. Mcflury

Mcflury Fledgling Freddie

10. Dervish

11. Flimgoblin

Flimgoblin It's my birthday today!

lern tu intarnet! imo!

12. Boogyman

Boogyman Fledgling Freddie

Unfortunally my country isn't in play.com shipping list, so i just preordered normal Collection Edition (no preorder pack included) for 39.99£ from game.co.uk and separately purchased preorder pack from amazon.de and another one from empik.com (just incase 1 wont make it here, they cheap anyway :D ).

13. Lexa

Lexa Fledgling Freddie

Lets us know when they send you the flyer keys

14. Boogyman

Aye, sure, np. :) Actually one from amazon.de is going to my friend's adress in England, think it's faster. ^_^

15. chrislocalboy

I was wondering about this, just order the normal version of the game when it becomes readily available and order the pre-order pack from Amazon Germany, wot my flyer thing be in German though?

16. Boogyman

Probably yes, but it doesn't matter i think, you`ll be able to choose client language anyway when installing... just dont buy actual game from german site, you might end up with german client and all the books / manuals in german too >_<

17. chrislocalboy

Yeah I wasn't wondering about the language as it were, more so that would a German code work in the UK? cant see any reson why not but you never know.

18. Boogyman

Ok, the one from amazon.de is already in England and i got my 3 keys.. still waiting for 2nd box from empik.com :)

19. Kremlik

Kremlik Fledgling Freddie

wait...? pre-order things turning up? I thought that was later

20. gunmannnnn

gunmannnnn Fledgling Freddie

why not preorder from Fnac?(in mall/athens)> like i did. next week they receiving about 100flyers they told me.. i am 9th on list(although i had preordered a flyer from france which is also coming next week, damn i shouldnt hurry so much :twak:)