Need Big Time Help Wth SoK Encounter

Erozub

Fledgling Freddie
Ok basically ive rerolled a thrust merc and badly need Spear of kings. 1 Problem olmagion is a big smelly rock guy fag who i hate and wanna Freaking KICK DA cough "breaths deeply" basically i wanna get a grp together and Do him in prefer it if artifact wasnt ffa but if its a problem it can be lotto at end. Thx guna need these for grp sign up if u can help its most appreciated.

Paladin :
Cleric (fop) :
Cleric :
Theurg (earthspec) :
Melee :
Melee :
Melee :
Melee :

Hoping to do this on saturday mornin so as to leave it open in the evening for the hardcore gamers to pwn it later when it respawns. ^_^

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Erozub said:
Ok basically ive rerolled a thrust merc and badly need Spear of kings. 1 Problem olmagion is a big smelly rock guy fag who i hate and wanna Freaking KICK DA cough "breaths deeply" basically i wanna get a grp together and Do him in prefer it if artifact wasnt ffa but if its a problem it can be lotto at end. Thx guna need these for grp sign up if u can help its most appreciated.

Paladin :
Cleric (fop) :
Cleric :
Theurg (earthspec) :
Melee :
Melee :
Melee :
Melee :

Hoping to do this on saturday mornin so as to leave it open in the evening for the hardcore gamers to pwn it later when it respawns. ^_^

We tried it like this a failed several times

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
We tried it like this a failed several times

If you fail with that setup you should try doing it with level 50's

No way that setup can't do SoK

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Shanaia said:
If you fail with that setup you should try doing it with level 50's

No way that setup can't do SoK

Lol we were all level 50

The harpies killed us, not the purple mob tbh

Martok

Part of the furniture
tbh guys best way to do it is keep the big boss on 100% bash down the doors then start to kill him! and have your clerics outside from start to finish is the easyest way cos then the harpies dont interupt them!

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry martok but i will disagree with u there.

the past few weeks we have done this for guild players and all u need is:

FoP cleric
Savant necro
1-2 thrugs
the persong who needs the encounter/arti

the savant necro goes inside and starts the encounter and starts to focus the big man. the Fop clerics are outside spread healing the necro and pet.
the thrugs and the person after the arti knock down the door using a ram and thrug pets.

the mob inside should be on about 50% once the door is down, then the thrugs pet spam and the person after that arti melees the mob.

Now for the harpies, the summoned harpies can not go to far out from the temple so waht u do is run back towards where the cleic is standing outside the temple, the harpie will folow u a certain way and then die.

fyi u will only get the encounter and arti if the item drops off of the boss man.
to recive credit that the item out of the temple and it will change into SOk and u will get the credit and the arti.

Hope this helps :)

Erozub

Fledgling Freddie
Right no offense guys i know this is rude but i asked for help not a discussion post for you guys to tell me how its done ive done it 10 times ask martok he helped me most of em on it when i had erozub so plz dnt spam.

Gamah

Banned
People are only trying to be helpfull, with that attitude I don't see why anyone would help you now :twak:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Erozub said:
Right no offense guys i know this is rude but i asked for help not a discussion post for you guys to tell me how its done ive done it 10 times ask martok he helped me most of em on it when i had erozub so plz dnt spam.

Can't have done it properly then ;)

Now you've upset Gamah :(

Gamah

Banned
Vladamir said:

old, infact im sure I used it in one of my posts.

YOu need to be original you
lamer.jpg

gohan

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:

thats not gamah :< thats Aoln after being told he couldnt join the KOTRT DV raid :<

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Erozub - i was trying to help helpful with offering ideas to do it easyier, but ah well good luck

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
old, infact im sure I used it in one of my posts.

YOu need to be original you
lamer.jpg

olol quoted a picture :p.

Gamah you need to stop using google image search, you truly are

gapic243.jpg

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Erozub said:
well, the last 10 times I helped you (and/or your gf) with my cleric to get it for Erozub it failed all the time coz of the uber tictacs ... buthye, that was a year ago, maybe you have learned it by now :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
How about instead of linking screenies of random book covers you...

whine3pr.jpg

Svouras

Fledgling Freddie
get a war ram :p and kill fast mob, we did that without FG and 2 clerics, did it 9 times cause we hadnt drop :/

Erozub

Fledgling Freddie
jesus im quitting daoc not worth the effort trying to get a decent group out of u lot no wonder half the people quit well ~Thx to all the people that have helped me and tbh Get a life people who can image spam only coz its so lame and so are u gamah with ur 5 bainshee fg rvr bollox later n00b

Corran

Part of the furniture
Erozub said:
jesus im quitting daoc not worth the effort trying to get a decent group out of u lot no wonder half the people quit well ~Thx to all the people that have helped me and tbh Get a life people who can image spam only coz its so lame and so are u gamah with ur 5 bainshee fg rvr bollox later n00b

This a sign up thread? didnt even notice that first time i read it.

Best bet tbh is get friends to help you do it. You wont get help here :p

Trunkz

Fledgling Freddie
lol jack u take things to seriously and uve said like 6 times u cba to level from 41-50 so why would ppl wanna help u

Jjuraa

Banned
Erozub said:

are you channeling the spirit of Lleana or what? go play Sims.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else think that erozub lacks ppl skillz.

Lil confused here as he asked for help, then said he didnt want advice then gets the arse ache cause ppl are chatting in his post rather than signing up.

Way to go Erozub roxor recruting skills!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Jjuraa said:
are you channeling the spirit of Lleana or what? go play Sims.

You can't channel the spirit of Lleana, it's too different at any given time to know what to do :(

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Erozub said:

Someone had a sense of humour meltdown I see...

What did you expect tbh? You come on here with a help me thread (fair enough). People try to be helpful, offer some friendly suggestions on way to improve your chances of getting the item you want and you basically tell them to STFU, you want them to do something for you not to think for themselves...

22 hours later, having not got enough positive answers (maybe your ego was hurting or something) 'it's FU I quit, you're all a bunch of 'tards...'

I'd wish you good luck getting help but I get the impression you'll need a personality transplant (complete with people skills implant) and a miracle now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom