Need a Spell Crafter

Zephos

Fledgling Freddie
if anyone can do an order for me i would be very thankfull coz i cant find any LGM online that will.

Zephos

Fledgling Freddie
duno how much you usually get, last time it was 450g per 5point o/c name ur price if thats too low

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Zephos said:
duno how much you usually get, last time it was 450g per 5point o/c name ur price if thats too low

You got ripped off - actual cost is way below that - still, time spent, etc.
Good luck, J :drink:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Jolo said:

The actual crafting cost is way below that, it still doesn't change the fact the sc'er could of made twice the money if they had gone and farmed drops instead of sc'ing.

It's one of the reasons crafters are in such short demand. People look at the crafting price, then decide they are being ripped off. Go level an LGM, look at how much that costs, then work out how much you'd of made in the 5 days stood at your alch table if you actually knew how to farm.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Jolo said:

A full 5 point o/c set can take in the region of 2 hours, you pay for the crafters time not the base materials.

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Go level an LGM, look at how much that costs, then work out how much you'd of made in the 5 days stood at your alch table if you actually knew how to farm.

Err? I have LGM in all crafts so I know how much it costs and the time taken. I have also farmed plenty in my time. I wasn't really looking to start an argument, just stating my opinion that I think 450g per piece is a bit over the top. I would feel guilty even charging 250g a piece. As it is, I only really take orders for guildmates now and friends as it has been rightly pointed out that it's time-consuming and boring, but then ofc I do it for cost of materials only.

Anyway, Zephos - if you're still struggling to find an SCer then gimme a shout.

No offence meant to anybody - we are all in the same realm after all :)

Cheers, J :drink:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Jolo said:
Err? I have LGM in all crafts so I know how much it costs and the time taken. I have also farmed plenty in my time. I wasn't really looking to start an argument, just stating my opinion that I think 450g per piece is a bit over the top. I would feel guilty even charging 250g a piece. As it is, I only really take orders for guildmates now and friends as it has been rightly pointed out that it's time-consuming and boring, but then ofc I do it for cost of materials only.

Anyway, Zephos - if you're still struggling to find an SCer then gimme a shout.

No offence meant to anybody - we are all in the same realm after all :)

Cheers, J :drink:

Yeah, i'm not trying to argue with you. I think you made my point for me tho. You only do orders for guildies and friends cos it's not worth doing it for the price you feel comfortable charging. I think this is true for 99% of all sc'ers.
This tends to lead to every sc'er online at any one time rejecting any orders, because they don't want to ask for too much as they will feel guilty or get flamed.

Either you have a mate who's an sc'er or you have to pay through the roof just to get an response from one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom