Need a name and shame board....

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
523
for blaitent lag straffing cheating gimps who, not only, cant win without being in a large stealth group.... have to fecking cheat aswell.

edit: this wasent a one off that just happenes.... hapened twice today so far.
 

Attachments

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
304
and yeah ,, it sucks to miss CD because the target laggs / strafes / makes SS`s ..etc etc. And ppl who do that should be Shot :eek:.
 

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
2,871
Asharith said:
omg :eek: you unbuffed ?? you pa for less then i anytime style.....
Thats because your overpowered and sb's are nerfed to hell.:p
 

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
432
Running 2 accounts with same comp makes me lag,have missed all pa`s today so far - dunno is it cause prydwen server or my con,maybe ask from me next time before making useless ;_; thread gimp.
 

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
523
and you get the same old bullshit reply everytime

i was hosting 2 accounts

i get lag from prydwen

i miss my own pa

fo.... you deliberatly strafed from my CD... it was obvious, i lol'ed irl when i was fighting you.
 

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
523
Asharith said:
omg :eek: you unbuffed ?? you pa for less then i anytime style.....
i think i have a char bug or something, i was fully buffed with that 1h pa.... its about the same dmg i do every pa...

i respecced sword, got seriously low pa dmg, respecced back to axe and it stayed seriously low. i used to pa rangers / ns's for 450ish with 1h'ers :(
 

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
458
Boomeruk said:
i think i have a char bug or something, i was fully buffed with that 1h pa.... its about the same dmg i do every pa...

i respecced sword, got seriously low pa dmg, respecced back to axe and it stayed seriously low. i used to pa rangers / ns's for 450ish with 1h'ers :(

aye gupet tried his PA out on me a few weeks back with 1h'er and i think it was around the same damage, fully buffed.

nerf SB's
 

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
432
Nice thread,just noticed your mainidea is to postfarm here? Such plan :kissit:
 

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
737
How can anyone have the idea of postfarm? Does anyone care how many posts anyone have made?
 

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
523
yea, you reply to an acusation of cheating (which we both know you did as it was so blaitently fecking obvious) with the usual excuse of lagging due to hosting 2 accounts etc etc..... when you were fine the entier fight, no warping, no moving, nothing.... just layed the smackdown on me - then call me sad for being pissed off by it?

now i r postfarming!!11

givf more screenys of cheating pricks imo
 

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
432
You know how retarded you look when you accuse someone bout cheating (lagwindowshit) when you dont have any proofs and other gives valid reasons why he lags? Bleh replying seems to be waste of time to person like you :/
 

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
737
Innocent until proven guilty!

And as we cant prove anything.

Some people will play in the gray area.
 

Crash

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
313
if strafing wasnt meant to be part of the game, it would be considered cheating and they wouldnt assign keys to it, if *shock horror* this was real life, you would WANT to strafe out of the way from CD, because lets face it - you dont wanna be hit do you.

thread whore definately.

btw Glow

http://www.crash.me.uk/lol.jpg
 

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
737
People only strafe because they know game certain game mechanics is bugged.
 

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
1,266
dimerian said:
Running 2 accounts with same comp makes me lag,have missed all pa`s today so far - dunno is it cause prydwen server or my con,maybe ask from me next time before making useless ;_; thread gimp.
I entered duel with an afk druid :lined up, stealthed , stuck , hit pa as soon as I stopped moving and the style failed every time :)

It just popped me out of stealth and I hit unstyled .5 sec later , server is definately fucked
 

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 26, 2004
Messages
265
Boomeruk said:
and you get the same old bullshit reply everytime

i was hosting 2 accounts

i get lag from prydwen

i miss my own pa

fo.... you deliberatly strafed from my CD... it was obvious, i lol'ed irl when i was fighting you.

Since when is strafeing (the key command put in game by mythic) cheeting? would you like him to remove his armour and sit for you too ?
 

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
271
Boomeruk said:
for blaitent lag straffing cheating gimps who, not only, cant win without being in a large stealth group.... have to fecking cheat aswell.

edit: this wasent a one off that just happenes.... hapened twice today so far.
cry more..who says you cant strafe ? i got strafe buttons but i cant starfe because its cheat ? :puke:
 

Puppet

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
3,232
Boomeruk said:
and you get the same old bullshit reply everytime

i was hosting 2 accounts

i get lag from prydwen

i miss my own pa

fo.... you deliberatly strafed from my CD... it was obvious, i lol'ed irl when i was fighting you.
Exactly what is wrong with strafing as soon as someone PA's you?

Or should I just sit down so you dont miss your Creeping Death followed by Stunning Stab and who knows what terrible stuff you would do to me.

IT IS NOT CHEATING TO STRAFE IN A FIGHT!!!!
 

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,390
Puppet said:
Exactly what is wrong with strafing as soon as someone PA's you?
You supposed use /face and let stealthers lag run-thru' you. :/

Mael, 50th ment.
 

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
3,936
Boomeruk said:
for blaitent lag straffing cheating gimps who, not only, cant win without being in a large stealth group.... have to fecking cheat aswell.

edit: this wasent a one off that just happenes.... hapened twice today so far.
you silleh.... tis serverlag causing that most of the time, and you go and call people a cheater based on that, great going dude. :/

this is on a sitting caster that I bs2'd and then tried to perform a thighcut on, bs2 is a style that stuns the target for a short period of time incase you didnt know that and thus the target cant even move. Still! I missed thigh cut for some obscure reason...



but no!! he was strafewtfpwning, ran radar and was cheating of course... mebbe not...

to mongrels that automatically assume the absolute worst when server aint like it should.. :kissit:
 

Slug32

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
29
Name and shame indeed

Just how many do u want.... can only upload 5 into this post, and I could go on all day ;/

So cmon boys defend your honour, you have been named

Bananaplockaren
Slice
Samuraiblade
Matom
Raiyna

And all of these straefed-lagged.. same coments as above no loag b4 encounter just cheating during . . . .

/ekk tme for the flaming
/em take cover
 

Attachments

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
460
That screenshot proves absolutely nothing.

You could have lagged, he could have lagged, he might have even been strafing when you hit PA in the first place. I know when I've played my stealth characters I strafe to avoid PA if I see an enemy stealther line up to PA me.

Since when is using a valid means of moving your character (ie. strafing) cheating? If you'd posted logs of maybe him styling you endlessly without you being able to hit him at all then yea, I'd sympathise with you but that screenshot shows something that happens to ALL stealthers day in day out.

"He moved when I was trying to hit him!!! He's LAG MOVING!!! CHEATZ0R!!!!!11"

Moron. :m00:
 

Slug32

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
29
Muppet lol

Dook said:
That screenshot proves absolutely nothing.

You could have lagged, he could have lagged, he might have even been strafing when you hit PA in the first place. I know when I've played my stealth characters I strafe to avoid PA if I see an enemy stealther line up to PA me.

Since when is using a valid means of moving your character (ie. strafing) cheating? If you'd posted logs of maybe him styling you endlessly without you being able to hit him at all then yea, I'd sympathise with you but that screenshot shows something that happens to ALL stealthers day in day out.

"He moved when I was trying to hit him!!! He's LAG MOVING!!! CHEATZ0R!!!!!11"

Moron. :m00:
Dook, pls for the love of all things holy stand up and give your brain some air.... if you had noticed (ever) the attachment size per upload is just under 40kb, now I can post a large fuzzy one that show more of the encounter, or a small one you can actually read?

And lastly I have the fight logs if you really want them, the not in view error is displayed loads of times ;/

If only fraps would not crash my machine you would have the hardlined proof you so desperately need... but in any event, the idea behind this thread is to name and shame... that being said if u have a picture of someone named.. add it.

Its the only way we are going to remove the head from the arse for some of these ppl.

We know ppl lag/straef and I am willing to concede that it DOES occur occasionally but the same toons, lagging all the time, over a number of encounters, over a number of days/weeks.... cmon chum stand up and give that brain some deserved air ..
 

Gahlzor

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
47
so what if ppl actually strafes around to dogde your attacks? it's not cheating and there are things you can do to avoid geting strafed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom