Need a little help;)

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Well as you may know im from the states so my knowledge of Euro isn't the best. My g.f ( yes, sometimes pro gamers have gfs) is doing a report for uni on Italy, and one of the parts includes an interview with someone thats lives in Italy. This is wher you might come in. I'm pretty sure it would help if you have been to northern Italy or currently live there. Some of the questions are about northerners and southerners or some shit like that. If you do, it would be GREAT help. You can reply to this thread, and let me know. We can talk via msn, or some other means. I will ask you the questions for her interview. Im sure we have some smelly Italians in here so reply away. Or if you dont want people to know your from Italy because the embarrassment might be alittle to harsh from the other children, you can send me a pm on here. thanks alot, savvy

Tilda

One of my house mates is Italian!!!

PM me questions and i'll ask him :D

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I can talk like Don Corleone a lil bit if I stick marshmellows in my mouth if that helps....

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
One of my house mates is Italian!!!

PM me questions and i'll ask him :D

ill get the questions later and pm them to you THEN MAYBE YOU WILL PM ME BACK BECAUSE YOU DIDNT TO THE LAST ONE I SENT YOU

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Maybe you should add this question;

"In Italy, do you act like an arse to someone who's doing you a favour?"

:)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I love Italy, its food, the women (so hot you could cook an egg on their bums), and its culture. A lot of people say French is the most beautiful / romantic language in the world. IMO its Italian 4TW. OK Italy's not perfect, and it has its bad points (like any country). But its my favourite European country. The Amalfi coast is just beautiful. Capri, Sorento, Isschia..../sigh

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
I love Italy, its food, the women (so hot you could cook an egg on their bums), and its culture. A lot of people say French is the most beautiful / romantic language in the world. IMO its Italian 4TW. OK Italy's not perfect, and it has its bad points (like any country). But its my favourite European country. The Amalfi coast is just beautiful. Capri, Sorento, Isschia..../sigh
If you find the italian women hot, NO fucking way I'm going to England :p

They are all smelly and hairy!

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
This made me gigglish inside...

Ego much? :D

me??.... ego?... never. im just gods blessing to the earth

Tilda

Saveus said:
ill get the questions later and pm them to you THEN MAYBE YOU WILL PM ME BACK BECAUSE YOU DIDNT TO THE LAST ONE I SENT YOU

I WILL TRY TO FIND SOME TIME TO REPLY, MABEY I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT ALL THIS WORK THAT I have been doing for a fucking huge essay that I have to do fairly soon?

Tilda

Vladamir said:
Maybe you should add this question;

"In Italy, do you act like an arse to someone who's doing you a favour?"

:)

Always, if someone lets you out in traffic, clip their bumper, finger them for the scratch on your nice new bmw(;)) and speed off splattering their windscreen with grit :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Saveus said:
I'm pretty sure it would help if you have been to northern Italy or currently live there.

I had a pizza for din dins, does that count? :cheers:

pizza's are from italy right???

right??? :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom