Need a Guild to Take Beno Over Please

jimmythepost

Loyal Freddie
Hi guys,

My guild as had the pleasure for keeping beno safe for last 6 weeks.

Running low on bps any GM wish to take Beno over can you pm me, jimmythepost GM. GOA

By monday if poss please.

Your m8 and mine jimmythepost :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,

My guild as had the pleasure for keeping beno safe for last 6 weeks.

Running low on bps any GM wish to take Beno over can you pm me, jimmythepost GM. GOA

By monday if poss please.

Your m8 and mine jimmythepost :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
whats the goa-thing about?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I'm guessing it's the name of his guild.

And sorry Daemyr and Polly, but I have this hunch they won't let us claim it :(

my account is closed, but don't worry polly can still claim for bf! !

dex

Fledgling Freddie
sure np.

any guild on hibernia will be willing to take it over..

just put a relic in it and set it to lvl 1 and we´ll come running..

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Should you what?

Attention seek again?

Attention is merely someone wishing a responce to their actions. Absolutely any post whatsoever on any forum can be considered 'attention seeking' as you put it, by rights, as that person beleives their view should be shared with others. Afterall, otherwise they wouldn't post. In fact, talking to anyone irl shows you beleive your comments are worth while and thus end in a form of 'attention seeking'.

In a pedantic sence I guess, everyone is an attention seeker in theory so that flamebait kinda comes full circle for you...!

Personally, I'd still see flamebaiting as more of an attention seeking method then making a joke but there you go. Guess that makes my post as bad as your post as I've replied in an indirect 'flamy' way. Not that I intend to or anything, just that I can't sleep so may as well reply! One way to fix that though :D

Making a joke is hardly a cardinal sin anyway. So here goes!

Did you hear about the poor unfortunate guy who lost his left arm and leg in a car accident?

Don't worry, he's all right now...

Sorry :(

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Don`t hand over beno to TT, last thing i heared was that they spent all their BP on cookies.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
We went to Millies so we got a big selection for our BPs! :p

jimmythepost

Loyal Freddie
ty Guardians of light :drink:

Your M8 and Mine jimmythepost :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Might not of ran out of Bp's if u kept it at a reasonable level and not level 10 when there's virtually no middies/hibbies left to fead you bp's.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Might not of ran out of Bp's if u kept it at a reasonable level and not level 10 when there's virtually no middies/hibbies left to fead you bp's.

I liked the "old" Brad better, now you're just grumpy and bitter like a retired old fart. Buy pampers mate, they'd cheer you up again.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I liked the "old" Brad better, now you're just grumpy and bitter like a retired old fart. Buy pampers mate, they'd cheer you up again.

Im still the same person, but people can go a little to far for me sometimes. Like really what was the need in keeping literally every keep in the frontier level 10 when there is a sufficient lack of mid/hib numbers?

O well from my perspective the lower the level the keep the more action there is to go around. but that's just my opinion. I still try and do stuff regardless of the outlook but everyone isn't the same as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom