Need "A Flask" Encounter

Brunilde

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone organize an Arty Raid with the A Flask Encounter plz?
I need it for my template.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Brunilde said:
Can anyone organize an Arty Raid with the A Flask Encounter plz?
I need it for my template.

Maybe do it..yourself? :eek6:

Brunilde

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
Such laziness, or maybe stupidity? Organize one yourself.

Maybe i don't know how to do encounter?
Plz, i suggest u to think before u write nonsense.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Brunilde said:
Maybe i don't know how to do encounter?
Plz, i suggest u to think before u write nonsense.

Then i'll take the liberty to suggest you to "think" also first. Not knowing how to do it is a poor excuse and only covers over lazyness. There are several guides out there and it wouldnt require much to find them.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
Then i'll take the liberty to suggest you to "think" also first. Not knowing how to do it is a poor excuse and only covers over lazyness. There are several guides out there and it wouldnt require much to find them.

Or maybe she dont got a big enough guild/alliance to put together a grp. or maybe she (like me) aint a leader type. so cant realy lead annything...........:rolleyes:

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Basic_X said:
Or maybe she dont got a big enough guild/alliance to put together a grp. or maybe she (like me) aint a leader type. so cant realy lead annything...........:rolleyes:

And absolutely nothing to be ashamed about admitting that :) It takes guts to do that but will earn more respect than the "hey, make me a raid!" tone :)

Brunilde

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't say "Make me a raid for A Flask", i was just asking if, when someone makes a big arty raid, can include a flask too.
But don't worry i don't need it anymore, i just changed my template.

Brunilde

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:

I don't put a lot of people together only to make them wipe becouse i don't know how do to do it and i don't like to lead people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom