Necrothafthis

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
This is a message to all necros that think they are uber and start yelling at peeps who enter there camp place: FUCK OFF.
Only to those necros ofc, because most of them are normal and friendly and great to have in grps.
I was walking in df, needing cash, and saw the rocots, so I pulled one. Immedeatly a necro jumps to me and yells it's his camp and. He even used caps to make more impression. I said i wuld go away as soon as he would be friendly and pulled one more. He started leeching the mob. Again I tell him I go away as soon as he starts being friendly. I pull one more and he lleches again. I'm sick of him, so i just go down. I get agro, didn't even see it until it hits me, so when I'm down the slope i kill it. Well, this brave leecher followed me all the way down just to be able to leech exp.
There was a green pali there too, and he told me that Necrothaftis had done the same to him.
I hate peeps like this. They give necros a bad name.
I know i shouldn't have pulled his camp, but I just hadn't seen him. I don't steal camps, but is it that hard just to be friendly???????
This is a game, peeps like this act like it's a fecking war. And it wasn't even for a rare artifact, but just for a damn rocot that spawns back 10 secs later.
HAVE WE BECOME THIS GREEDY???

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Direct XP leeching e.g. if he hit mobs that you had already pulled is a offense of the code of conduct. You should send any/all screenshots of him doing this to rightnow and report him for leeching.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Necros-are-tossers threads are soooo last year tbh :m00:
and as you said, a lot of necroes are kind pple

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Been awhile since we've had a necro whine, brings back memories doesn't it?

Infernus Flammus

Fledgling Freddie
whats even worse is when they moan at you for leeching when you are trying to earn exp to lvl and they are just powa-leveling another char on their other account

:eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom