Necros

Umeadjr

Fledgling Freddie
What is the right spec for a necro in game for them too pull everything in room and not die... (I have a cleric Bot with full rej)

uron

Loyal Freddie
death servent, think its 47 but nt sure.
Ur bb will need to be enchance spec aswell for all buffs, 50 is best and u get red Heal Proc, but normal cleric spec works ok aswell.

Umeadjr

Fledgling Freddie
uron said:
death servent, think its 47 but nt sure.
Ur bb will need to be enchance spec aswell for all buffs, 50 is best and u get red Heal Proc, but normal cleric spec works ok aswell.
So wait your saying I should go full Enhance with my BB?

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Umeadjr said:
So wait your saying I should go full Enhance with my BB?

Your Cleric needs more Enhance than Rejuve. Mine is 50e/20r with 25% buff/heal bonus, DI2, FoP and 72% power pool. I have no problems keeping the pet alive with heals and I never run out of power. As the other poster said the red heal proc really helps. 40e/36r or 42e/33r would work also I'd imagine.

For the Necro, go 47 Death Servant, 26 Deathsight, leftover points in Painworking. The points in PW are important as you get the AE debuff spell which is great for pulling mobs with.

Basically use the AE debuff to pull the mobs, cast Damage Shield. Then cast Facilitate Painworking followed by 3 pbaoe spells. It is fun pulling an entire room of purple mobs in PoC :)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
optimal. use 1enha50 cleric and 1friar with best heal proc( its much much much more effective then cleric one). 47servant and a summoning suite and you will r0x everything.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
optimal. use 1enha50 cleric and 1friar with best heal proc( its much much much more effective then cleric one). 47servant and a summoning suite and you will r0x everything.

as long as you have the 5k1775

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Might wanna consider that all your hp and resists transfer to pet

So u may want to put about 15con in your creation, cap out HP cap and Con cap too, there is somewhere a site that shows u a summoning suit as people like to call it , which gives u the best possible summon stats for the pet, then yes add the cleric 50enhance red buffs with +25% and ure laughing (tho afaik the Friar Red heal proc goes off more and is better)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
jupp, cap HP at summoning, change suit after to cast speed + dex + resists, all red buffs from a 50 enhance cleric as the pet have no cap when it comes to buffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom