necro's

J

Jedd

Not a flame as i've got one, just a question.

Has anyone had any problems killing a necro's pet if your a necro yourself? I stood right next to a necro and there pet last night, I kept hitting the life tap button and yet i lose the power from my bar but there's no spell being cast??? Is this some dodgy bug with the game or am I missing something obvious.

I did target the pet and not the necro incase anyone thought that I was being blatently stupid. And just to check I also targetted the necro afterwards!!

Oh also we we're both over lvl 10 so there safety flag was definately not on.

Z

Zephyrx

Sounds like if your pet was mezzed or stunned

J

Jedd

Seriously, so while i'm in shade mode no other necro can kill me?

My pet definately wasn't stunned or mezzed as I was killing mobs by the necro at the time and tried afterwards to see if i could kill anything!!!

Hmm weird!

Y

yoshimo

yes there is a way:
1) in standard shade mode it is impossible to attack an enemy necro by command
2) it is still possible for a pet to attack another pet under the condition: the enemy necro has just killed/attacked someone in your group while your pet is set to aggressive in which case he will automatically attack the person who attacked the member off your group
3) the enemy necro pet will fight back when he is attacked by your pet
4) Important note! you can not cast any spells against the enemy necro so the only thing you can do to affect the outcome of the fight is to cast spells which help your own pet i.e. regen. so it will usually be the better buffed pet who wins so it will come down to spec/which pet is buffed

works great against enemy necros who nuke your partner in a group of 2 thinking he only has to fight 1 enemy :p then n00bie necros usually start with the insta combat dd while ure spamming regen and hes wondering why hes losing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom