Necros plz look inside this post ^^

C

centrius

I would really love if someone could post exp spots from 20-50 for deathsight neckro, best exp spots /fastest exp spots etc... and is it best to make BBot with neckro from lvl 20 and lvl both or is it faster to keep it outside and PL it after with neckro ? any help would be fine :) Ty folks

L

living

First, the disclaimers and notes:
* This is a spirit-vulnerable mob guide. Everything listed below should be vulnerable to spirit damage. If you see one that isn't, post in this thread and I'll remove it in the next revision.
* The level guidelines are based on personal experiences of myself and others. Use caution, especially when you're at the low end of the suggested level range.
* This is assuming a standard server. If you want to make a separate guide for PvP servers or Gaheris, feel free.
* A few spirit-vulnerable monsters (such as Moorliches) were removed because some of their abilities made them undesirable to hunt. I may add them at some point in the future with a warning attached, but for now they're not on the list.
* Some monsters may be in areas that are isolated or otherwise hard to get to. I've chosen to list them because those areas usually yield good camp bonuses, and different people have different ideas of what areas are worth hunting in.
* If you want a monster added to the list, please give me an EXACT mob name, the zone the mob is in, and the suggested level range. Some people have given suggestions that I could not include because I didn't know the name of the monster.
* I do not have the Prima SI guide, so my listing of SI monsters may be a bit lacking.

And now, the fifth revision of the list:
1-3: Skeletons - Moldy, Puny, Rotting, standard (various locations)
2-3: Decayed Zombies (various locations)
2-4: Headless Dead (Isle of Glass)
3-5: Zombie Sow (Camelot Hills)
4-6: Large Skeletons (various locations)
5-6: Soggy Skeletons (Isle of Glass)
5-7: Undead Filidh (Camelot Hills, Salisbury Plains)
8-11: Undead Druid (Camelot Hills, Salisbury Plains)
7-15: Tomb of Mithra - all monsters except Mithra priests
8-11: Ghosts (Isle of Glass)
8-11: Boulderings (Camelot Hills)
10-12: Large Boulderings (North Black Mountains)
11-14: Grindylows (Isle of Glass)
12-14: Wind Mephit (Salisbury Plains)
13-15: Mud Golems (Avalon Marsh)
13-16: Sodden Warriors, Drowned, Bugganes (Isle of Glass)
14-16: Gwr-drwgiaids (Llyn Barfog)
15-17: Quicksand (Avalon Marsh)
16-18: Small Skeletal Centurion (Cornwall)
16-18: Ghoul Footmen (Avalon Marsh)
17-19: Skeletal Legionaires (Cornwall)
18-22: Ghoul Knights, Ghoul Lords (Avalon Marsh, often in groups)
19-22: Faint Grim (Snowdonia)
20-23: Cythrauls (Llyn Barfog)
21-23: Undead Seedsman (Isle of Glass Border, Seedsman plant the Haunted Appletrees)
24-28: Wicked Cythrauls (Llyn Barfog)
24-29: Grey Ghosts (Isle of Glass border)
25-29: Giant Skeletons (Salisbury Plains)
26-30: Bwgwl (Llyn Barfog)
27-28: Legionaires (Cornwall)
27-31: Undead Monks (Llyn Barfog)
28-35: Catacombs of Cordova (most monsters)
29-34: Undead Apple Gatherers (Near Wearyall)
29-42: Soultorns (various types, Darkness Falls)
30-36: Dunters (Lyonesse)
32-38: Undead Marshmen and Grangers (Near Wearyall)
35-40: Danoian Clerks (Lyonesse)
35-40: Granite Giants (Dartmoor)
38-41: Undead (North and East of Caddug Keep)
38-41: Tomb Keepers (Barrows)
38-42: Danoian Fisherman (Lyonesse)
39-41: Bean Sidhe (Lyonesse, night spawn)
40-42: Echo room (Barrows)
40-45: Darkfires (Barrows)
40-45: Danoian Farmers (Lyonesse)
41-45: Mountain Lights (behind Caer Diogel)
42-43: Druid Skeletons (Barrows)
42-45: Danaoin Sailors (Lyonesse)
43+: Headless footmen, grasping ghouls, defiled skeletons, ebon skeletons, phantom magi (Caldey)
44-48: Spectral Essences, Spiritual Advisors, Vigilant Souls (Barrows)
45-48: Pikemen (Lyonesse)
45+: Ecto Minions (Dales of Devwy)
45+: Pitch Skeletons (Camp above Cliffton)
46+: Wight Ramp, Celts or Skeletal Druids (Barrows)
47+: Undead Pikemen, Priests of Arawn (Lyonnesse)
48+: Danaoin Soldiers (Lyonesse)
48+: Ghoul Desicrators (Gwyddneau)
48+: Grannies (Emain Macha)
48+: Shark-Bitten Corpses (near Caer Sidi)
49+: White Lights (Caldey)
49+: Cyhraeths (Frontier, near Caer Berkstead)
50: Ancient Zombies, Dread Liches, Blood Liches, Lich Lords (often requires a group)

Made by Fedifensor on VN Boards.
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=44744172&page=8

I used this guide on PVP server and got me to 41 so far, some of the mobs arent the best tho and dont go to them solo (no buffbot etc.) if ur at the low range of the suggested or ull die :)

Anyways, good luck :)

I

ilum

Some spots are better than others tho, these are the criterieas I find most important:

1. Spirit weak
2. How well they are clustered
3. Insta-interruping, pure melee, or casting mobs? (casting being best ofcourse)

Some great necro camps you dont wanna miss:

1. Gray ghosts in avalon isle
2. Dunters
3. Danoian Clerk (not the house spot)
4. Skeltat druids in barrows

I guess its best to have BB in grp in the best spots, and also on the first levels you are on that spot, i.e. when they are orange/yellow, have BB in grp, when its yellow/blue solo.

T

thegreatest

Gray ghosts are great but they are very nasty if you want to lvl up another toon cause most of the time they will add, the 2nd one will nuke and interrupt you and they nuke very hard too...

M

maun

Bah why use a bb ffs?

I never had to use one.

E

ele

I used my cleric for buffs only at lower levels but that was before /20, might be more friendly to invite a guildy/friend along who wants to level a Cleric for the company cos it gets reallllly boring soloing.

I used that same spirit vulnerable guide btw but never went to Barrows or our frontier, its either too camped or too risky. For good camp bonus I tended to go Cats/Lyonesse (busy)/Avalon Isle/Devwy then Caldey.

At higher levels I recommend taking/logging a res nearby as its most frustrating trailing back to deepest Caldey, especially after a harsh xp loss ><

G

Goryk

This is pretty much the route I used:

20-22 cornwall roman villa: Linked mobs = good xp.
22-26 Cornwall hunters: Not spirit weak but 6 ish sec bow timer and they alwys try to shoot you once. When orange, they will often shoot through your nuke allowing you to get even more nukes off (they barely scratch you with their bow). Can do these when blue con as they will never even touch your pet so perma pulling as long as your finger can keep up with the powertap spamming :D
26-28 legionaires outside catacombs: spirit weak, and easy escape into the catacombs if things go wrong somehow.
28-31 Stone circle - Salisbury plains: Giant skellies at night are spirit weak... pull form top of hill. During the day the circle is inhabited by faerie frogs, which whilst not spirit weak, are one of the weakest mobs in the game and so easy pickings :)
31-35 Dunters - Lyonesse: Usually camped but these are best if you can get them, and where I did these levels
35-39 Danoain clerks: More really weak mobs and spirit weak to boot... Expect to three shot orange ones regularly :)
40-42 Echo room - barrows - Mob pathing around the bridge gives more nuking time making this very nice
40-44 Danoian fishermen - lyonesse. Pretty tough hitting, but hit so slowly you can sometimes nuke in combat in between their swings. Drops the gem of spirit abhorrant which is nice bonus too :p
44-47: Roaming caldey: These might not have been the fastest option but was most fun. Really get to learn the zone, and the named mobs drop high qual uniques. Great place for salvage too, as most of the skellies drop chain and weapons
48-50 wight lights - gwyddneau: More seriously low hp spirit weak mobs, although their insta nuke is a pain if you pull any of the red cons. Still fastest levellign about at this level.
48-50 spiritual advisors - barrows: Often camped but again very weak to our nukes.. occasionally stop to cast, but pathing can be problematic here...

Users who are viewing this thread