Necromancers Ra's

T

tieris

I've given it alot of thought and I'm considering going for Mastery of the Arcane, which makes your buff spells 3% more effective, i just want some kind of idea of how, if at all this is gona affect my 9% absorbtion buff. Discuss :)

G

Glyph_mid

Who cares about RAs when you can nuke the shit out of everything without them ever seeing you

G

GregorFlambasto

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Who cares about RAs when you can nuke the shit out of everything without them ever seeing you

Would you like some water to wash the bitter taste away ?

S

sieben_dapoet

nice constructive reply here, PLEASE NOTE MIDS/HIBS........

NOT ALL NECROMANCERS HIDE PETS IN WALLS !!!

Now, as to the original Q....

there seems to be lots of opinion on RA's for Necro's, check out the catacombs class forums, some good stuff there. Not sure how much you know so forgive if i'm teaching u to suck eggs but be careful some of the abilitys do not pass onto pet.

Don't rule out MCL, "Yes" we can get power when ever we want, but after being killed or accidentally tapping a cast too many times this could be invaluable. Also for power xfers this would be good, and its only 3 points afterall.

Like i said, lots of opinions, i think MCL doesnt work if pet in combat. Wild Power seems cool, crit dmg to nukes. Master of Magery is apparently ok, and serenity.

blah blah blah....

bi

E

eben

Someone got pwned :)

O

old.Atrox

Im gonna get MCL, Mastery of Magery and Wild Power
might get Wild Arcana for critting afdebuffs in PvE

G

Graknak

Just get a cleric to buff yer pet with acuity, last nite thanks to my buffs the pet nuked a purpcon undead at 50 before it even meleed the pet.
Pfft who needs Ra's anyway :) (btw if the power regen works with pet etc. then serenity 5 would make you both battery and uber nuker. Thats the only real RA thats usefull for Necro i'd say)

F

fatgit

Serenity
WP
MoM
WA
MCL

Think thats about it :eek:

And enough of the hijacking threads to moan about necros owning you please, it's getting repetitive :eek:

G

Glyph_mid

The necromancer owned me....ups dont hi-jack <bangs his head>
Anyways, i havent had any necros using bugs against me, they only used the thing where they nuked me through walls, but their pet were perfectly visable for SBs or the like.

Id say necros should get the standard caster RAs:

MCL
Wild Power

Dunno how often and how important your petbuffs are, but then go for mastery of the arcane

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by fatgit
And enough of the hijacking threads to moan about necros owning you please, it's getting repetitive :eek:
Wonder if you would say the same thing if mids or hibs could do this, hide pet in keep and run out???? Think not.

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by fatgit
Serenity
WP
MoM
WA
MCL

Think thats about it :eek:

Fools! you are forgetting Aug Acuity!!!

S

Sigurd

How good is the special RA? 25% - to resists against the necro, or something?

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Fafnir
Wonder if you would say the same thing if mids or hibs could do this, hide pet in keep and run out???? Think not.

Hibs dont even need to target so please stfu

B

Bodzilla

Atm meh necro has :
Aug Acuity 2
Serenity 1
MCL 1
Wild Power 2
Mastery of Magery 1

Only r2l3, but future points will take WP+MoM upto level 3, then i dunno
Mastery of Water i suppose :)

Users who are viewing this thread