Necromancer Template

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking for a Servent Necro Template for farming ect maybe some RvR. Most templates for Necro ive seen are for Sight Necros with +75% power pool. I was wondering what stats r needed for the template like how important is Str and Qui?
Things like +spell duration would be a big bonus as well as a fair sized power pool.
I already have a summoning suit so i know hits/con r not important.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Aragyn said:
Shouldnt you cap +con and +hits for when making pet? As they transfer, or at least use a summon suit...

and where do i say i dont use a summoning suit? :p

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
so wot stats r important to increase pets damage speed ect? is it Str like on most charactors or do i just need casting stats?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Legean said:
so wot stats r important to increase pets damage speed ect? is it Str like on most charactors or do i just need casting stats?
Str will only affect melee damage...

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
Str will only affect melee damage...

well yeh and pet uses melee attacks? was wondering if it effected it and by how much?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Legean said:
well yeh and pet uses melee attacks? was wondering if it effected it and by how much?
Do necros ever rely on melee damage? ^^

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
as a servant necro.. a summoning suit is needed. the extra 1000 hps (i think0 that the suit will give you pet is badly needed for farming 10+ mobs.. then once u summoned the fighting suit should have dex and dex cap and lots of power and int. the dex enables the pet to cast 3 x aoe within FP.

thats just my two pence :p im not that good with necros.. i had a mate built me a temp /bow :D

feel free to flame my stupid mistakes :p:p

Afran

Part of the furniture
ademaa said:
as a servant necro.. a summoning suit is needed

Is as any spec tbh, how can the extra hp ever be bad? :]

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
Is as any spec tbh, how can the extra hp ever be bad? :]
Just what I was thinking. But I believe Legean already said he had a summoning suit, so that's not a problem. :)

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
teach me for not reading it properly lol

wel i was told that dex and dex cap were essesntial so pet can cast 3 nukes which is well helpful :p powerpool is always good, but then if u put pet on passive and wait til the sheidl been down 10secs u can spam mcl and it will go off.. so not a massive issue with power.. but saying that my suit has +power and int :p

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Aragyn said:
Shouldnt you cap +con and +hits for when making pet? As they transfer, or at least use a summon suit...
yeah! go on! tell Bigchief how to play a necro! :cheers:

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
yeah! go on! tell Bigchief how to play a necro! :cheers:

Thank you for you incredibly constructive post, and yes, I know he's a good necro, however, I wasnt telling him, but the one who made the post, as BC neglected to mention that.. Though that may not have been 100% clear from my post. And you seemed unable to grasp that.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Aragyn said:
Thank you for you incredibly constructive post, and yes, I know he's a good necro, however, I wasnt telling him, but the one who made the post, as BC neglected to mention that.. Though that may not have been 100% clear from my post. And you seemed unable to grasp that.
you're most welcome :fluffle:
and jeez, some ppl are touchy when it comes to the slightest hint of sarcasm :touch: considering that Halloween is coming up soon you might wanna go out a bit more :drink:

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
you're most welcome :fluffle:
and jeez, some ppl are touchy when it comes to the slightest hint of sarcasm :touch: considering that Halloween is coming up soon you might wanna go out a bit more :drink:

Sarcasm again? :p And just in a bad mood today, so yes, am touchy now. And I'm out all the time fyi :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom