Necromancer Stereotypers.

E

Ekydus

Please bear in mind that we are all individuals and as of such we do not all act in the same way. Just because someone may be a Necromancer does not immediately give you the right to raise up and attack them. You do not have the right to come out of nowhere and take their spot that they have been at for many hours before you arrive. You do not have the right when they say in shorter words; "no", to again attack with insults. You are the people that ruin this game and you are the people who are probably the assholes who act like idiots when you play a Necromancer. You go on about consideration for others, well, I would like to ask you to use your own theory and actually have some yourself. Remember that the world does not revolve around you and will never actually do so. You are not the only person in the world and just because you don't get your own way you have to cry like a baby. Just because someone is a Necromancer does not immediately make them a "n00b" and you are not allowed to order them to move, let alone anything. You do not know the history of a character and you do not own anything about the game; hence, you do not have the ability to instruct anyone to do anything. Have some consideration and get some maturity, please.

Thanks for reading.

H

heath

I agree....most of the ignorance i have seen does not come from necros but from other classes. The worst is from armsmen believe it or not. But, you do not see me on here flaming them ( as i have one myself). People need to learn some manners, self restraint and not jump on the "please insult necros when you see them" bandwagon at every chance.
On another note about Shriek, i was looking for mobs with my necro, And came across him on the beach fighting ghosts. He buffed me and then i was chatting with him for about half an hour about necros and different spells and tactics. I found him very polite, helpful and altogether nice. So, before you jump to a conclusion about people....talk to them. Not "oi...necrohole....f**k off uber pulling and let us do it instead"

M

Moody

Aye we had some complaints FROM the few necro's in our guild. They're happily camping a spot with no other players in sight. Then sudenly a group arrives, goes standing practically on top of the necro and start pulling. And when the necro objects he's a f*kin n**b *rseh*le and is flamed to hell and back.

A lot of Necro = "Rob his spot its probably a <insert random insult here> anyway" attitude lately :mad:

M

medowind

My friend Joe dumbass tells me Necro oppression gets you faster exp apparently,
Also it gets you more rp in rvr.

Then again Joe dumbass has lots of friends so I guess that makes him right

O

Ocond

Well, when a spot is camped, a spot is camped... but then again, i've been to the tangler beach recently just for a trip down memory lane :D, the place is like a Tube train, once you see an empty seat, u'll put ur life on the line to sit in it, and when you are ready to get off, you've become so attached to that seat you try and make it so nobody else can use it.

Answer to the problem....more tangler camp spots or more places to farm mobs...OR, we can all just grow up fast and learn to share!

Hell... remember when we used to exp at the tanglers? like when there was nowhere else to go? we managed then with everybody in the game at that stage on the beach yelling "LGF! im a sorc! honest!" we pulled thru, i think most were happy in the end, except scouts! :p

Come on, live and let live.....

But i do agree, rudeness shouldnt have to be tolerated!

Yes, a little off topic, but hey :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom