Necromancer Gear: Level 20 - 40

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a returning player and I'm looking to make a quick level 50 character so that I can skip twenty levels of tedium. To this end, I've plumped for a Deathsight Necromancer, but because I've been away so long I have no idea what equipment is good for what.

Can I simply stick to the 20 - 40 epic gear, or is there "must have" 'sight Necro gear I should get my grubbies on? I'm not really looking to focus on RvR with this fella, more just solo PvE with some cash farming on the side.

tedStar

Fledgling Freddie
get a leet rog staff drop from toa with lovely focusses etc on it.... toa is your friend.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Just get a staff with focus on, don't really need armor, alot of necros run around naked from what I've seen cause of the crazy decay rate that comes with he class.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
if ucan get the cloth set from the Dunters ( aquaious (spl ?) ) i used that lvling up. Did me fine.

also i used a DF staff and that was nice and handy too.
but yeah get a ToA staff and it's dead handy

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
Alright, cheers folks. That'll make things a lot easier for getting this fellow up and running. Are there a few of these ToA staffs?

Also, what is "rog"?

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
rog = Random object generator.

basicly the staffs can have different stats on them.

U can pick them up in the housing zone.
Do a search on teh ME for obsian and that should bring up a few

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
gimpchimp said:
Alright, cheers folks. That'll make things a lot easier for getting this fellow up and running. Are there a few of these ToA staffs?

Also, what is "rog"?

i should have some spare staff rogs dude, pm me on adalyn or 1 of names in sig m8, and will try find one for you.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
i should have some spare staff rogs dude, pm me on adalyn or 1 of names in sig m8, and will try find one for you.

ahh jimmy your alwasy so nice /hug ;P

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
i might have som AF 30 cloth SC'ed for a friend but he never got to use it... i have alook for it later :cheers:

Infernus Flammus

Fledgling Freddie
Not that we often have access to it, but a great place to go is df, the soultorns there, as u rake in loads of seals and use these to buy cloth armour from the merchants. Worked well for me

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I noticed there seems to be a bit of apathy towards keep taking. When I played previously, there wasn't a really discernible gap between the three realms. What happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom