Necro XP 45+

D

Danamyr

I have a Necro I've soloed to just short of Lvl 45.

TBH, it's getting extremely tedious now, and wondered if Necro's can group anywhere at 45+ or is it the solo life all the way to 50?

TIA :)

H

Herohui

You will get better xp solo ofc, but im sure theres some group letting necros on.

F

- Fedaykin -

chaining oranges/reds in barrows for teh uber exp

but necros are welcome in nearly every group just try AC for a while, i did when i was 45+ cos solo life gets dull :)

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
chaining oranges/reds in barrows for teh uber exp

but necros are welcome in nearly every group just try AC for a while, i did when i was 45+ cos solo life gets dull :)

I have been following Wildfire's Guide avidly (even beat his time to Lvl 39 by 2 hrs :) ), but TBH I prefer not to go into dungeons or DF because of the amount of aggro is things go pear shaped. At least if I am in the open at Lyonesse doing Farmers or Pikemen I can attempt an escape if things go pear shaped.

Is Barrows XP that much better than Lyonesse? ATM I get between 17 - 21 Mil per mob. And of course the Coral Plate drops from the Pikemen are going to be excellent for my new Paladin :)

If you get the time, perhaps you could explain where best in Barrows I should hunt, and any tips for XPing in there? I haven't been in there above Lvl 31.

TIA :)

O

old.Wildfire

tsk i would have done it faster if i didnt have to find the bloody things myself first :p

T

Thire

i even remember stunning clerks for you wf! and helping you with epics etc, im so nice :D

S

'Shy

Roam around Caldey. Start at Little Haven, go towards the bridge and just have a general wander around. Full of yellows/oranges/reds all over the place, plus constant camp bonus because you're moving about.

Ofc, no good if you're an afk macro user :)

T

tripitaka

If you want to group, definately try Avalon City - do this until 49, then do you epic 45 and 48 to get u a little more fun and exp. Theres also a couple fo quests you can do , with one othe rperson, pref mincer, for speed and minimal tankage / mezz / stun.

Youll get to about 49.3 like this then 7 bubs back in AC fortehwin.

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by tripitaka
If you want to group, definately try Avalon City - do this until 49, then do you epic 45 and 48 to get u a little more fun and exp. Theres also a couple fo quests you can do , with one othe rperson, pref mincer, for speed and minimal tankage / mezz / stun.

Youll get to about 49.3 like this then 7 bubs back in AC fortehwin.

Thanks mate :)

BTW - how you getting on in Hib? I spoke to you last week (with the Druid Mortak) and gave you a little gold - you like it? :)

Hib is a very relaxing Realm IMHO - a nice diversion from time to time, especially when Excal is down and you can't log in!

My Mana Eldy is coming along nicely, if I make it to 50 before you then I'll PL you a little at 4 Fins :)

PM Albus when you are on next :)

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by 'Shy
Roam around Caldey. Start at Little Haven, go towards the bridge and just have a general wander around. Full of yellows/oranges/reds all over the place, plus constant camp bonus because you're moving about.

Ofc, no good if you're an afk macro user :)

I wouldn't have the first idea how to use a macro, even if I had one :)

A shame really, because it would be ace for crafting :)

Right, I am just going to show myself up completely - where is Caldey? I have looked on both the Classic and SI maps at the Herald, but cannot see Caldey marked anywhere...

I'd shall be most grateful if you could point me in the right direction :)

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
tsk i would have done it faster if i didnt have to find the bloody things myself first :p

Heh :)

You still my idol Wildfire :) /hugs

S

'Shy

Originally posted by Danamyr
Right, I am just going to show myself up completely - where is Caldey? I have looked on both the Classic and SI maps at the Herald, but cannot see Caldey marked anywhere...

I'd shall be most grateful if you could point me in the right direction :)

Caldey is the zone Caer Sidi is in, right at the far end. This is the best place for a nice map: http://www.ceejbot.com/DAoC/albion/

You can get to Little Haven (the faction town - make sure you kill lots of undead around the area to make them friendly) by either

1. West/southwest from Gwyntell - this is quite a long journey and a bit hard to explain but I'll try my best. You go down the hill from Gwyntell till you reach the river, follow the river bank along to the bridge. Cross the bridge, turn left a bit till you see a path lined with Draks. Up the path and keep going in a straight line (more or less, but careful of the Drak camps) and you enter Caldey. Little Haven is straight ahead.

2. Horse to Diogel and walk to Clifton (hoping you know where that is too!) then just go right through Clifton and follow the river till you hit Caldey. Clifton is also a faction town so make sure you're friendly with the Lammia, ie kill Ogres :)

Hope that helps!

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Danamyr
Thanks mate :)

BTW - how you getting on in Hib? I spoke to you last week (with the Druid Mortak) and gave you a little gold - you like it? :)

Hib is a very relaxing Realm IMHO - a nice diversion from time to time, especially when Excal is down and you can't log in!

My Mana Eldy is coming along nicely, if I make it to 50 before you then I'll PL you a little at 4 Fins :)

PM Albus when you are on next :)

:) lo again :) ive replied in a pm :)

Users who are viewing this thread