necro stats SC

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys i know for a necro tbh Need 2 suites for PVe servent spec summening suit and killing one

But my question is what stats transfer and waht sould i put on both suits ? any artis i sould get or not bother due to the huge cost at keeping them repaired ?

thanx guys

MrBic

Part of the furniture
only arti id recomend would be belt of the moon to always have a new staff when you log in,

Stats that pass at time of summon: hits and con

Stats that are in effect after summon: dex, resists

Cap hits and con for summoning suit

Cap int, dex, resists, power pool for fighting suit

Armor and con buffs add to pets absorb, dexterity adds to absorb and lowers casting speed base str adds a bit to pet absorb. spec AF does nothing on pet

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
and if you do a couple days worth of personal missions, you can get some ra's to + your damage output, make you faster at casting
or if its for farming high lvl mobs get toughness 2 or 3

also theres some rumors that buffing yourself before casting pet improves pet's hp, i do it, doesn't harm anyone:p

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
also theres some rumors that buffing yourself before casting pet improves pet's hp, i do it, doesn't harm anyone:p
It doesn't, I tested it myself a while back.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
psyco said:

Was gonna include that in my other post but tought ppl knew :)

Base stats do not effect pet - new necros only need to add to int and dex attributes.

Buffs on necro do not pass to pet at time of summoning.

That and some from other post were taken from here

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Lazy people like me just do a template with capped con/int/dex/hits and melee resists. I cba to swap suit.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
arties TG JS EC MS

tg give power
js give power
EC health and power regen
MS shape change (in rvr as driver save many ass's as aoe mezz fails if they target you and not your pet)

summoning suit
str con hits PVE cata bonus's
not thoughness transfers aug con/ aug str dose not

casting suit
dex int and power pool
mellee risist for pve all resist's for rvr

ps note when porting in rvr there seems to be a bug that being looked at by necro TL that your pets stats reset to your new stats while waering your casting suit so best to move bot to the keep your moving from and buff pet there

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
if your doing a PvE only suit don't mix in too many artifacts if any.. they wear down quite fast and cost alot too repair.

Also i whouldnt bother too much with resist except for melee resist.

And in PvE the most important thing too cap whould be HP / con, melee resists, Dex and int and some power pool

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
if your doing a PvE only suit don't mix in too many artifacts if any.. they wear down quite fast and cost alot too repair.

And in PvE the most important thing too cap whould be HP / con, melee resists, Dex and int and some power pool

necro dont need to repiar the aries i listed as they stay at 70% and your AbS of your casting suit has nothing to do with your pets ABS

for pve you really dont need + to magic skills so dont waste you money repairing arites just buy 99% cloth boots and put + to skills on them for rvr

and for all other class's if its a ring bracer necky belt jewle type artie and has no + to skill/magic on them dont ever repair them leave them at 70% con

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
heh, tbh, dont make a SC, just arti it up.. i got a serv neccy (sharaft me beloved) and i just got artis on it to boost some hits and resists, also mana rejuv, like JS and tarts :) but if you are a hard pver thay want everything perfect just use a SC calc and work something out :)

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:

ok, the thing you should not concern about, is repairing ur armor. The staff on the otherhand is important, the only bonus on items that disappear on a necro when items con 70% is Focus and + to Skills.. resists, stats etc remains.. so if ur armor is 70% con dont matter repair it if it dont got + to skill..

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:

It doesnt improve the abom but improve the shade ofc, no buffs transers to the pet, only stats gained from items. The buffs on pet does more than improve the stats for it, quickness is ineffective and does not work on neccy pet.

afaik:

Con dex af spec af = improves abs and stats
str= increase melee damage

if i read the thing right the neccypet should have at full buffs (nerf me if im wrong) 60% ABS and can get a max of 69% with the L 48 ABS necro buff.

When pet is summoned (when he pops) the same resists as you got will transfer to him, buffs wont transfer only gained from item resists ofcourse.

Dex and int will not transfer from buffs but int will affect the damage casted from the shade (lifetap) and the lifetaps (as its actually instacasted from shade then pet)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
On summoning the ONLY thing that transfers is your hitpoints. (buffs make no difference while summoning)

A summoning suit should contain 101 con/400 hits. Everything else is irrelevant unless you want dex to cast your pet slightly faster..

In your fighting suit you should aim for 101 dex/int (hits are irrelevant once the pet is summoned) max melee resists (+ caster resists if your rvr'ing) and power pool.

Good items to use are (arti's are actually good as they are often cheaper than alternatives these days)

Belt of the moon (wear it to summon a free staff if your going on a PvE marathon, then swap to jacina's once you have the staff)

jacina's sash (power heal)
Tarts (power heal if your not using the moon staff)
eriny's (power over time)
AT/Scalars/dreamsphere (shape change if your rvr'ing or roleplaying)

If your looking for an easy way to get a summoning suit and you can get hold of the items.
harpy talon neckguard (quest item)
+ 2 of moirai's rings/gem
+ anything with +40 hits cap

For buffs:
buff the shade with dex/spec dex/int
buff the pet with base str/base af/base con/base dex/spec str/spec dex/life regen (spec AF and int do nothing)

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Pet buffs...
Spec Str improves pet melee damage and pet Abs
Base Str improves pet melee damage
Spec Dex improves pet melee speed and pet cast speed
Base Dex improves pet cast speed
Base Con improves pet Abs
Base AF improves pet Abs
Spec AF does nothing (Used to but got nerfed ages ago)

Pet Hits are only ever increased by Toughness(RA) and/or Summon Suit +Hits
Summon Suit +Con increases pets Abs

No 'Augment' RA's transfer to pet.

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:

think they changed that a while back

X

xGenocidex

Drusus said:
Pet buffs...
Base Str improves pet melee damage
Base Con improves pet Abs
Base AF improves pet Abs
Spec AF does nothing (Used to but got nerfed ages ago)

Pet Hits are only ever increased by Toughness(RA) and/or Summon Suit +Hits
Summon Suit +Con increases pets Abs

No 'Augment' RA's transfer to pet.

Very handy tbh you should make a new thread and sticky that Jaxxal :) i know alot of people over buff on necros.. and does + af from suits work in any way after summon is done?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone tested Cata defensive % bonus on pet? could be wicked if it worked :)

/Dracus

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Anyone tested Cata defensive % bonus on pet? could be wicked if it worked :)

/Dracus

doesnt transfer to pet, only stats and resist transfer to pet (not quickness), resists kick in when pet is summoned

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Drusus said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that dex buffs on a cabby pet increased absorb.
Are you sure they don't also do that on the necro pet?

I'm not sure how reliable the source I read it from was however so it may just be urban myth.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Golena said:
I'm sure I read somewhere that dex buffs on a cabby pet increased absorb.
Are you sure they don't also do that on the necro pet?

I'm not sure how reliable the source I read it from was however so it may just be urban myth.

Armor and con buffs add to pets absorb, dexterity adds to absorb and lowers casting speed

more info here and here

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Drusus said:
Pet buffs...

Sorry to have to correct you, but that's wrong. Str on the Abom only increases melee damage.

An Aboms absorb has always come from base and spec Dex and Con, never from Str. If you browse back through VN Boards you'll see several threads on the subject.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
Sorry to have to correct you, but that's wrong. Str on the Abom only increases melee damage.

An Aboms absorb has always come from base and spec Dex and Con, never from Str. If you browse back through VN Boards you'll see several threads on the subject.

Thats Spec Str, which is +Str/Con so it does increase Abs...

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
doesnt transfer to pet, only stats and resist transfer to pet (not quickness), resists kick in when pet is summoned
necro TL report stated that PVE PARRY block ect transfered from summoning suit but that was when cata 1st came out might have changed now i guess

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
necro TL report stated that PVE PARRY block ect transfered from summoning suit but that was when cata 1st came out might have changed now i guess

I thought no such bonuses transfered to the pet as it is (this is in my opinion) OP, like the Catabonus Ablative (PVE only) wich gives so and so much ablative to 1 of the body parts, but ok maybe block and parry transfers as that is as much vital for necromancer pets as any other chars

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
If your farming epic mobs dont u want the mob to hit your pet for the damage shield? so getting PvE parry would kinda suck. Also necro pets cant block so doesn't really matter if PvE block transfers or not.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Legean said:
If your farming epic mobs dont u want the mob to hit your pet for the damage shield? so getting PvE parry would kinda suck. Also necro pets cant block so doesn't really matter if PvE block transfers or not.

It depends.. it's going to take longer to kill them if your pet is parrying, but if your using heal over times then it gives you more healing between damage.

I believe you can stop the pet from parrying by just sticking it on passive anyway? so it's not that important.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
It depends.. it's going to take longer to kill them if your pet is parrying, but if your using heal over times then it gives you more healing between damage.

I believe you can stop the pet from parrying by just sticking it on passive anyway? so it's not that important.

he parry anyway.. and passive mode is overated lol, he still attack once 20 second.. sucks bigass QQ

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Drusus said:
Thats Spec Str, which is +Str/Con so it does increase Abs...

I know what spec Str is! /slap

Unfortunately, I've not yet learnt to read properly so keep pwning myself spectacularly ;)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:

Unfortunately, I've not yet learnt to read properly so keep pwning myself spectacularly ;)
lol

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:

hehehe, funny :p:eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom