Necro Spell crafting, plz help

G

GeePee

hi all, just wondering what to put into a necros SC, does what i put into SC effect necropet? if i put str, dex, qui, conc, and hits, will this aid my pet? or do i just stick with, dex, int, pow, and focuses to help shade?

do i need resists? or do only the spell resists need capping not the melee ones?

i'm totally confued about what effects my pet and what i need to SC in.

any info would be very greatfully received

many thx

Gee Pee lvl 47 Cleric
Benylin FightFlyFast lvl 50 Frair
Brian ImNotTheMessiah lvl 50 Mincer
Spooks lvl 30 Necro

J

Jebelious

just use ur epic armor, necros dont need armor at all really maybe str for crafting? :p

T

Teren

pre 1.65/66

dex, int, magic resists, str for loot carrying :)

post 1.65/66

dex,int,str,qui,con,hits,all resists

con and hits can be on 2 other pieces, because they are only needed when summoning

hope this helps :)

B

bigchief

Originally posted by The Archer
pre 1.65/66

dex, int, magic resists, str for loot carrying :)

post 1.65/66

dex,int,str,qui,con,hits,all resists

con and hits can be on 2 other pieces, because they are only needed when summoning

hope this helps :)

even in 1.65 str doesnt transfer

Still only useful for encumberance

G

GeePee

Many thx

cheers for info lads, totally baffled me had to be said, im lvl 30 and using lvl 20 merchant bought stuff (/level'd) and im still chian pulling orange con mobs, nerf tbh ><

cheers again

F

frogster

My necro was nekid until level 42.
Unless your armour has stats on it, i.e not shop bought, there really isnt any point wearing it :O

A

amuse

I just HAFTO say something here, even though i dont plat DAOC anymore...

nice stuff for a necro to have on a SC set, is inteligense and dex... and the rests that transfers to the pet (was supose to be all in USA when i quit daoc, so duknow if it is in europe yet).

The necromancer epic set isnt worth anything, looks nice though :) i used my epic robe in my SC set, and was happy.. u should ask some of the realy good daoc alchemists/necromancers for the specifics.

Users who are viewing this thread