necro spec

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys what do you think of this spec?

37 servant -for 2nd best dmg shield and for 2nd best pbaoe
39 DS - for 2nd best power tap/x-fer and 2nd best abs and 2nd best lifetap
2 PW - for ae debuff

with ra's/casting/summon suit, that would be pritty hot, dont you think?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
got one the same spec does ok in rvr and pve its not and artie framer but dont really need to be any more

i like it

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
got one the same spec does ok in rvr and pve its not and artie framer but dont really need to be any more

i like it

cause of the resists right?

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
The Necromancer has so many bugs, errors and ommissions it really is not a Class you can take along to RVR with as a tri-spec and expect to do well.

The best RVR spec IMHO is 50 Sight and either 20 servant if you'd like the PBAOE for de-stealthing assassins, or 20 Pain Working if you'd like the AOE snare.

Obviously it's your toon, and this is just my opinion, albeit one based on considerable experiance with the Class in both PVE and RVR. Have fun whichever you decide ;)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:

i like it

You can farm almost any arti in the game with the second best damage shield, and it means you can play it like a sight necro if you need to, although it will be slightly slower than a full sight spec ofc.

It's probably worth dragging it to rvr and getting mof2 or 3 to reduce the resist rates on the lower sight stuff tho.

In RVR i'd say go full sight however, as the extra damage shield/PB won't really give you anything.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
my aim is to have a good PvE necro, that i can use in RvR, as i have to so personal missions all the damn time...

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
my aim is to have a good PvE necro, that i can use in RvR, as i have to so personal missions all the damn time...

48 sight, 24 servant.

You can farm the top arti's with 24 servant it will just take a while and you'll be able to rip through oranges/reds with sight.

48 sight gives you the last absorb and lifedrain for rvr.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Moaning Myrtle said:
The Necromancer has so many bugs, errors and ommissions it really is not a Class you can take along to RVR with as a tri-spec and expect to do well.

The best RVR spec IMHO is 50 Sight and either 20 servant if you'd like the PBAOE for de-stealthing assassins, or 20 Pain Working if you'd like the AOE snare.

Obviously it's your toon, and this is just my opinion, albeit one based on considerable experiance with the Class in both PVE and RVR. Have fun whichever you decide ;)

agree with the 50 DS/20 PW/Servant

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
I'm 48 Sight, i went 24 Servant as well cause now and then i help out in PvE.
50 Sight is really only good for AF debuff imo, which almost never works on really high level mobs anyway :(
With Tri-Spec you'll have no damage output from Sight (its bad enough at48/50)
Don't think you'll be able to use PBAOE in RvR, its pathetic trying to get pet into position. And there's not many stupid enough to hit your pet long enough to let DS kill them.
I've no idea about PW tho, its never appealled to me, but we're bad enough in RvR with 1 Spec line, without trying all 3.
That my tuppenny's worth :england:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Drusus said:
I'm 48 Sight, i went 24 Servant as well cause now and then i help out in PvE.
50 Sight is really only good for AF debuff imo, which almost never works on really high level mobs anyway :(
With Tri-Spec you'll have no damage output from Sight (its bad enough at48/50)
Don't think you'll be able to use PBAOE in RvR, its pathetic trying to get pet into position. And there's not many stupid enough to hit your pet long enough to let DS kill them.
I've no idea about PW tho, its never appealled to me, but we're bad enough in RvR with 1 Spec line, without trying all 3.
That my tuppenny's worth :england:

servant is actully rather interesting in rvr. i have alot of fun

i think that painworking is underrated, from what i understand there is 2 DoT's
so you can get like 200-300 per tick out... and then if you go for some in DS you can heal of the enemy also you get a few debuffs as a necro, witch can be usefull:)

i personnally would LOVE to try out a PW for a couple of days, but never got round to it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom