Necro Spec

A

Adralend

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion
I was thinking about this...

Full Deathsight is obviously the best for PvE; draining life and power means you will end up with hardly any downtime at all.

However, in terms of RvR...erm...well, what are necros supposed to do? Make sure everyone has full power?

The PB is weak. The Pb DoT is just a gimmicky toy. 15s AoE snare is a joke. The 117dmg DD shout is a minstrel rip-off.

And it all has to go through the pet. How tough are the pets going to be in RvR? I know most people ignore cabalist/sorc pets in RvR but is that going to be the case for necros?

It's a nice PvE class, I guess but...erm...so what?

47 Death Servant
25 Deathsight
8 Painworking

I just totally made that up randomly. Change the necromancer's name to Mezzbreakancer.

a.

I dont think the pet will be overlooked since you have to kill the pet to get the Necro out of shadeform (or is there another way).

Kinda funny when people try to attack you and not the pet. been done so many times on the US BG's :)

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Tilda

you can always do that, but it only works over a short range, 1500.
once you go out of that range you have 10 secs until you pet p00fs and your able to be harmed again.

If i'm correct, that's a fix in a later patch, this patch you can walk as far as you want .

T

Tilda

no, its always been 1500, its reduced and un-noted down to 1400 in 1.59 iirc

Tilda

S

Skaven

nobodys mentioned this yet I think -

You still have your lvl 20/40 respec to consider as well. So going for the solo spec up to 20 ( if you want bg1) or 40 might be a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread