Necro RAs

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering. What's RAs should a necro have.
Are there any diffrences in choice of RA's now in 1.65 and pre-patch?

Nocode

Fledgling Freddie
To name a few usefull RA's (well only usefull RA's):

Augmented Acuity
Mystic Crystal Lore
Wild Power
Mastery of Magery
Raging Power
Serenity

Never tried Strike the Soul as its only usefull in PvE

Dont bother with Purge or MoC they dont work.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
So it's pretty much same choise as a BD would pick, except for purge and moc? ;)
Well thank you, ill start with WP3 as lowbie then!

Supermario

Fledgling Freddie
ye

Wild Minion is allso good m8 :cheers:

Grants 5% chance for a pet to critical hit per level of this ability.

gl to specc your necro :D

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
get sts and mw3!!!

you can solo princes then! :)

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
STS and MW only work on shade cast spells, so only in combat lifetap, not powertap or ranged lifetap.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
NetNifty said:
STS and MW only work on shade cast spells, so only in combat lifetap, not powertap or ranged lifetap.
Q: Do the following RA skills work for a necro in shade form?

Purge, Majestic Will, Strike the Soul, The Empty Mind, Mastery of Concentration and finally Mastery of Magery.

I've heard mixed reports from people saying that: None of these RA's work for necros, Some of them work, or that all of them work.

Can you clarify for me? I'm 4L3 and would like to know where to invest my points.

A: Here’s the most recent list as I know it. If your experience is different, please let me know:

Mastery of Magery is working by all accounts.
Majestic Will is working by all accounts.
Strike the Soul is working by all accounts.

There are known bugs with the other three and the shade form that we’re working on. It’s not a pretty answer, but it’s a true one.

Remember, the RA system will be changing dramatically in a few months. You’ll get all your points refunded, of course, but just keep the impending change in the back of your mind.

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
Teren said:
Q: Do the following RA skills work for a necro in shade form?

Purge, Majestic Will, Strike the Soul, The Empty Mind, Mastery of Concentration and finally Mastery of Magery.

I've heard mixed reports from people saying that: None of these RA's work for necros, Some of them work, or that all of them work.

Can you clarify for me? I'm 4L3 and would like to know where to invest my points.

A: Here’s the most recent list as I know it. If your experience is different, please let me know:

Mastery of Magery is working by all accounts.
Majestic Will is working by all accounts.
Strike the Soul is working by all accounts.

There are known bugs with the other three and the shade form that we’re working on. It’s not a pretty answer, but it’s a true one.

Remember, the RA system will be changing dramatically in a few months. You’ll get all your points refunded, of course, but just keep the impending change in the back of your mind.

Mythic wrong again on the herald, MW and STS do not work in RvR and been proven by necro TL and others that STS and MW only work for shade cast spells.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Frostor said:
wild minion doesnt work

Well, I had 1 spare point in my necro which I spent on Wild Minion just for the fun of it and it seems it works. As a matter of fact I get a message saying: "Your pet critically hits XX target". Haven't done any rvr with that to tell you but in pl it seems to work, unless it shows message but doesn't do anything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom