necro question

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
atm i have my necro lvl 32 and my bb lvl 31. i'm respecing to servant at level 40 and leveling necro to 50 and then pl my bot. what are good places to hunt with an serv necro from 40? I won't have an fop right away but if bot gets to 40 today i'm getting him on the ml 1-10 rush.

so my question is
where are good xp spots for an serv necro without an fop? and possibly an fop in a few days.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
if u dont have a fop then dont respec to servant - stay as a sight. You will level up very fast as sight - goto caldy and areas around there as the mobs are mainly spirit weak

Thadius

Part of the furniture
rampant said:
if u dont have a fop then dont respec to servant - stay as a sight. You will level up very fast as sight - goto caldy and areas around there as the mobs are mainly spirit weak

Hmm agreed

Stay at sight till 50 then respec when your bot dings 45+

Sight necros pwn in barrows, white lights, pikemen in Lyonesse

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
well respecing at 40 was for the convenience, well i got an full respec stone lying around so shouldn't be to much of an hassle.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Even if you wanted some money/scrolls I used my level 48 Necro to farm scrolls to 50 in metho :)

Thats without a bb, I suppose you could do centaurs or something with buffs :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
well bot is getting a pl to 40 today in an guild pl session :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Demon2k3 said:
well bot is getting a pl to 40 today in an guild pl session :)

Hmm, stick with sight till you get to 50, then respec :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
If both your bot and necro need xp I see no reason why you can't steamroll your way through the insta dungeons. Either sight or servant should work for you - but only go for servant spec if you have access to power regen like MCL2 or a fop.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Graendel said:
If both your bot and necro need xp I see no reason why you can't steamroll your way through the insta dungeons. Either sight or servant should work for you - but only go for servant spec if you have access to power regen like MCL2 or a fop.

well steamrolling instants can get very boring, and as i'm dual logged it can be tedius with all the porting, but i'm in lyonesse huinting now so. great spot and cool mobs.

X

xGenocidex

i wouldn't respec until you have fop tbh :/ downtime will be bad.. although with the size of pulls you could do it might make up for the downtime.. test it i guess only way you'd know for sure if the downtime is worth it due to size of pulls

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Golly said:
tinderboxes ftw
afaik necro and tinder box is still bugged ie you cant drop them as a necro or if a necros with in 1500 units

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
afaik necro and tinder box is still bugged ie you cant drop them as a necro or if a necros with in 1500 units

kill pet, recast:p

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, go SI if you levling necro, theres undead everywhere.. i remember a bit of this list i saw once

L20-24 Appletrees
L25-29 Gray Ghost
L30-34 Apple field near AC
L35-39 Undead Gangers and the other undead mobs around him
L40-44 Caer Caddug

this was my route when i leveled, L 45++ i did with groups :S

and dont respec to servant until ur:

1. Level 50
2. Got fop (servant spells drains power)

levling with servant is not good at all, sightspec kills faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom