Necro PL spot?

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I need serious help with where I can PL a Minstrel with a Necro.

Last night I searched for a good spot.. I went down to Gwyddneau and found the spot with Ghoul Desicrators.. it worked nice but they popped slow and after a while I got an add and my leech died :( And I can tell you it isn't easy to run back there solo with a lvl 8 guy :)

So I went to Avalon City, but those mobs aren't Spirit Weak.. and for some reason one of my accounts lagged like crazy inside there.. (I'm playing two accounts on the same computer)..

So I took a horse to Cornwall and ran to Lyonnesse... was going to clear some green aggro and ofc I got adds and my leech died again .. ran back with him from Cornwall Station.. and boom he died again ... :eek7:

Can you give me some advice where I can PL with a Necro? Lyonnesse got some spirit weak mobs but I don't have a location on them.. if I manage to keep my leech alive that is :)

Or perhaps there are some good spots in TOA?

I'm Deathsight specced because I don't have a BB.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty sure there is a flight route from the Keep (Bind) to the snake women village (need faction by killing undead to get it) which meens when your alt dies you can just fly back and run up the hill back to the Graveyard.

Another quicker way would be to respec servent find someone with a BB who wants a toon PL'd and go farm the Pygmy Gobbos in Lyonesse. Basicly have cleric Heal proc buff on pull the entire camp and PB then down. The camp repops quickly so you can chain it (lots of named drops that you can salvage for cash)

Besserwisser

Fledgling Freddie
Unbuffed and deathsight spec I'd most likely kill White lights in Gwyddneu.
Spiritweak castermobs, goes down fast although they do baf at times.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
White lights owns. I pl'ed there with a buffed necro. It got a bit to easy and I had to run between all the 3 camps but it's a really nice place to pl. =o

Edit: Though I guess it can be a pain in the arse if you're not awake and the alt dies to an add. Reason why I took a cleric with me in the first place.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
lol, you're back? hehe...

Anyway. instance runs might be a good idea, nice xp and nice rewards.

lycka till!

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
lol, you're back? hehe...

Anyway. instance runs might be a good idea, nice xp and nice rewards.

lycka till!

I will at least give it a try :) But my WoW account will still be active so if it sucks I'll just return ;)

I'm gonna give Lyonesse another try tonight.. it must work ;)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
With an alt the Viking camps south of Clifton in Gwyddneau can be safer than any of the white light or zombie camps. Park the lowbie near the water and you get a long time to pick up on the add (which happens only now and then). They're not not weak to spirit but drop chain and salvagables as well as there being a nice supply which repops fairly quickly.

Have to watch out for them calling for help but it's rare to be honest.

Other than that I'd head to Amphipolis in TOA and do the sobekites, can get scrolls that way too :)

Jebelious

Fledgling Freddie
ive never had any trouble in ac with a necro tbh, entrance mobs are easy enough for an unbuffed necro

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Jebelious said:
ive never had any trouble in ac with a necro tbh, entrance mobs are easy enough for an unbuffed necro

Aye :)

Or try the camps around caledy, remember killing an orangecon zombie on a level 49 reaver and getting 100 mill exp plus :)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
best PL spot in game is in barrows tbh, first instance in there is uber for PL.

1 serv necro
2 icewiz
1 fop bb
4 alts

just run with necro and gather as many mobs as u can handle, pbaoe with necro then follow with icewizzes. clear place, zone out, break for 5 min (I realy like the 5 min breaks :)) rense and repeat.

20-45 in 8h like that

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Find someone with a buffbot who also wants to PL and doesn't have access to a necro. Get them to buff the pet and head to between little haven and sidi. Get them to stun the mobs while you powertap them.
You have the advantage that when the pl's get ganked, you can just rezz them up and keep going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom