Necro lvling guide

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so ive been searching for a RECENT necro lvling guide but everything ive found is outdated. I've got DR activated so have access to TDs but my necro keeps drawing unwanted aggro (from crap pathing so im told).

So if anyone could post a guide as to decent lvling spots in any zone aside from TDs i'd be most grateful. Cheers, Andy.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Beovulf said:
Ok so ive been searching for a RECENT necro lvling guide but everything ive found is outdated. I've got DR activated so have access to TDs but my necro keeps drawing unwanted aggro (from crap pathing so im told).

So if anyone could post a guide as to decent lvling spots in any zone aside from TDs i'd be most grateful. Cheers, Andy.
The old SI zones are still the best afaik, so the old guides still work. And added bonus is that they are allmost never camped. :)

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
I levelled up ages ago in the old area's, no idea now myself where to level, but i copied/pasted these from a couple of people who seem to know what they're talking about :)

===================================

5-10 - area around goth still works great
might as well check out catacombs starting zone
i found most of the caster types at the entrance vulnerable
to spirit

10-17 - North west of goth is a pit full of zombies /again catacombs may
also have somthing in stock

17-24 - Defnetly Catacombs now! the left corridor befor you hit the
porter to the crypt. The shadow type mobs are vulnarable to
spirit and there are a lot of them plus they get higher as you
adavance into the long hall

24-29 - Grey Ghosts on the Avalon Isle work out fine.
Siwtch between the spots in the vllage and infront of Caer Caddug

30-35 - haunted apple whatsoevers infornt of avalon city

35-40 - the marsh man close to wearyall(not enough mobs
though)/Stonehenge

40-45 - Stonehenge the large room on the way down with the bridge.

45-50 - Catacombs quests all over the place gets you t0 50 rather quick
3 bubbs in 30 minutes at level 48 was the best i got -quicker
than chain pulling
White Lights in Caldey
Wraths in Stonehenge
PitchSkeletons above Clifton

Thats how i got to 50 in 2 days 23 hours and 9 minutes.
could have been a lot faster because i did some battleground action to get me to rr 2L2

I suggest when leveling to stay with mid to low orange con until they turn yellow blue. if you have a new dd by then switch to the next spot with orange mobs. if not you are better of staying at the blue yellow spots if they have plenty of mobs and work yourway up through quantity not quality... cash is better and the wipe risk minimzed.

fast way to bypass the level to the next best dd is of course the task dungeon.

last advice: only group with task dungeon groups if you need a little chat, the exp drops so damn low you constantly ask yourself why everybody likes these dungeons so much.

====================================

Instances are better gold for your buck after 20. I did guard tasks in aqeducts/mines/deadlands till 20.

I liked the 21-30 in cap forest. Mostly all spirit weak mobs in "long coridors," certain instances like the weapons were NOT spirit weak. A ctc with spirit weak mobs will get you 5 bubs in about 10 minutes.

31-40 in marsh has 1 long corridor instance with all legionare type mobs (skeletons) which also drop within 3 PT.

For the named mob you can buff your pet and caste HOT, passive run thrue the whole TD and drop pet near named, kill named and leave the same way or logout. You can do the same thing for killing a certain mob type too.

Molv, sometimes leir and cath valley are very much worth your time to rvr in.

Also recommend stocking up on acuity buff potions and using them before summoning your pet. They are cheap and make a huge difference at lower levels (They are level 5 or 10 potions)

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
BTW, what spec do you wanna end up with?
Deathsight to 40 regardless.
At 40 its not worth going Servant unless you have a BB, if you do, then respec Servant.
No idea about Painworking Spec tho, sorry :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
deathsight killing undead mobs in alb si, you kinda just head from goth to AC up till about lvl 30-35.

on camlann in hibernia there are some of those dd mobs who just stand there (cant target the shade to DD hehe), makes xp easy at lvl 45+.

But im guessing you on rvr server

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If I recall, I levelled my necro pretty much all in solo instance Catacombs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom