Necro Chaining

M

medowind

its all to do with the stupid speed of the aboms 2h swing, lasts about the same as a fp so if you miss it you also miss 2 rounds of combat, *sigh* roll on 1.65 at lest then the abom might cap out at 2.0 - 3.0 attack speed.

I never had problems with fp until I switched to the abom at 47, I hate the abom in all honesty, seem more stupid than all the other pets :p

And what I find most scary is a light chanter can almost beat a self buffed abom for some reason o_O (not using any spells)

B

belth

I hate the other pets :p 2 simple things I'd like to see change though - proper casting animation and getting rid of the 2h sword while getting a 1h slasher/thruster/crusher with a shield.

P

Pin

Originally posted by belth
I hate the other pets :p 2 simple things I'd like to see change though - proper casting animation and getting rid of the 2h sword while getting a 1h slasher/thruster/crusher with a shield.

yeah, and give him combat styles... having bommy run around slamming targets would be cool :p

B

belth

Well, BD commander has styles, wonder why bommie doesn't :(

E

Ekydus

Well, 5 Yellows > 1 Orange.

Anyway, my Necromancer levelling experience is differed to the norm. I was PL'ing a friend at the same time as levelling my Necromancer meaning my experience was different.

Like I said; Learn as you go along.

You DO need to think about how to pull, otherwise you end up with a spawn of mobs on you and you'll be dead in seconds. Sorry Pin but you're full of crap this time.

As for FP - I couldn't be bothered to say "If you cast FP then spam self cast life drain you cancel the FP..." because I have had a thread about FP before and I couldn't be bothered to go over all the minor details, so I said "bugged".

P

Pin

Originally posted by Ekydus
Well, 5 Yellows > 1 Orange.

and 3 Orange > 5 Yellows, so what's your point. There is 0 downtime killing either, and killing 3 Orange is faster.

Anyway, my Necromancer levelling experience is differed to the norm. I was PL'ing a friend at the same time as levelling my Necromancer meaning my experience was different.

Which is exactly the same as mine, as I was PL'ing my Reaver at the same time as levelling my Necro.

You DO need to think about how to pull, otherwise you end up with a spawn of mobs on you and you'll be dead in seconds. Sorry Pin but you're full of crap this time.

So, you mean you have to actually think to not park your pet in the middle of the spawn? Or you need to think to remember not to hit every mob in a spawn once each as you pull?

:rolleyes:

E

Ekydus

Obviously you live DAoC and have no soical life Pin, therefore things like pulling several mobs comes naturally to you.

J

josh_dk

Sorry Pin but you're full of crap this time.

Obviously you live DAoC and have no soical life Pin, therefore things like pulling several mobs comes naturally to you.

Hmm, first you tell him he is wrong and then you tell him he has no life, when he proves his point ?

My advice is this : dont mess with Pin, the guy is allways right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom