Necro and Dex

Vilcan

Fledgling Freddie
If I made a Summoning Armor Set, wouldnt I want Dex in that set too?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i thought summoning items got nerfed and stats now change dynamically.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Dex isn't needed in a summoning suit. Con and Hits are with full ToA bonus as well.

Vilcan

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
i thought summoning items got nerfed and stats now change dynamically.

Any info on this ? Would be very usefull to know.

Vilcan

Fledgling Freddie
Nelly said:
what is a summoning suit ?

A Summoning Suit is a armor set you only wear when you summon your pet. Since some of the stats are transfered to the pet, and not needed after the summoning.

So you can put on another set of armor after the summoning is done.

(Depends if Fl3a's statemt is correct or not though. )

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
isn't about time they increaded to ammount of spells a necro can line up a bit, with full caps you can easy get 3 spells cast between pet swings but only 2 will go off.

Also increasing the range of many of the necro spell would help over come the casting delay.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
necro

well, this is a very good idea, i have never understood why i see people putting n diffretn armour when they summon a pet, now i do

any one got a template?:fluffle:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Balbor said:
isn't about time they increaded to ammount of spells a necro can line up a bit, with full caps you can easy get 3 spells cast between pet swings but only 2 will go off.

Also increasing the range of many of the necro spell would help over come the casting delay.
If you're buffed you can get 3 off, my necro could do it in HoTC unbuffed - might be to do with the mobs in there using 2 handed weapons. I'd rather keep my mini-Moc (fac. painworking) on my necro than a few more paces in range.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
If you're buffed you can get 3 off, my necro could do it in HoTC unbuffed - might be to do with the mobs in there using 2 handed weapons. I'd rather keep my mini-Moc (fac. painworking) on my necro than a few more paces in range.

yes you can cast 3 Instent LT between swings but the pet can only stack 2 of them, so the 3rd one over rights the 1st and only 2 will fire off. If you are very very luck with timing you can get 4 spells off during FP against a slow swinging mob.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
yes you can cast 3 Instent LT between swings but the pet can only stack 2 of them, so the 3rd one over rights the 1st and only 2 will fire off. If you are very very luck with timing you can get 4 spells off during FP against a slow swinging mob.

He never mentioned lt's , just the qc :)

Think it's a known fact that you can only stack 2 shade cast spells on the pet at the same time. (lt or dd if you're servant spec)

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
With FP you queue 2 spells then as 1 is firing queue another.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Here is something useful about necros and what passes to pets and when.
Found it today so might be useful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom