Necro 50 spec

T

[TP]Darksbane

So whats best spec for a lvl 50 necro - for RvR and for PvE

P

[PS]Venom

Care to explain why? I can find very little on the subject of necro speccing and at the moment am going full painworking...

K

Karam_gruul

im going full deathsight... just coz it basically makes u a wiz, with a tank.... and a cleric. lol. and the absorb buff at 45+ with abomination would be 'quite' uber, plate + 9% absorb factor, ownage. but yea... i think deathsight just coz you get all the lifetaps and powertaps with it, making you just about invulnerable. (gotta love the lifetap that YOU cast while the pet is fighting).

T

Tilda

/\ non-flame post from Karam??!!111

but yeah sight at 48 or 50 is they way to go

D

Draylor

Frostor the str/con buff is painworking specline, not deathservant - unless the docs on camelotherald are wrong

Not sure on what final spec Ill go for: 48 or 50 deathsight, 9+ in each of painworking and deathservant for the self-buffs.

M

magebane

different spec-Taken from the U.S. boards .

Dont shoot the messager this is what i took off the U.S. board from the first lvl 50 necromancer over there, so if your going to flame anyone flame him.

47 deathservant
25 painworking
08 deathsight (aparently just to use up points)

This makes the necro a tough melee class combined with a range of useful spell.
Method of battle:

Send pet into caster you closely behind beat on one drop pbaoe dot to disrupt the other first caster dead in three hits second noe dead moments after.

Like i said dont flame me please i am just a messenger.

D

Draylor

That'd possibly be a nice RvR spec, but good luck levelling it with deathservant as main specline ;)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Draylor
That'd possibly be a nice RvR spec, but good luck levelling it with deathservant as main specline ;)

Yes, you'd have to - gasp - group.

O

old.Wildfire

Well my pet melee's well enough to do that anyway, with the added benefeit of being able to nuke reasonably well. The blade itself offloads about 200-250 if it hits, and on top of that there are 150-200hp twin lifetaps per hit. 2/3 of the damage done by those lifetaps is returned to the pet. My spec?

48 deathsight
24 painworking
6 death servant

- painworking for the 11sec AE unbreakable snare

D

Draylor

Originally posted by old.LandShark

Yes, you'd have to - gasp - group.
Tried finding half-decent mid-level PvE groups lately? Didnt think so - there are very very few. Folks seem to either solo, get power-levelled or waste their time in groups containing too many people without a clue what theyre doing.

Of course I could take the option you used: Borrow a high-level cabalist and power-level it all the way :p

J

Jergiot

do wf's specc and pray u get a respecc ball from dragon so u can respecc to servant for the pbaoe =P

O

old.Wildfire

Do I give the impression that I or anyone else wants Fetid respecced? :) (mids/hibs need not answer.)

Users who are viewing this thread