NDA lift (really)

Ketsdoc

Fledgling Freddie
Folks,

As of now, the Non Disclosure portions of our Beta Testing Agreement is now officially lifted. From this point on players may now freely talk about their experiences in the game as well as post screenshots, videos, etc. We will be sending an email out to all our current players with full details about the lift over the next 24 hours. Players with access to our forums can also see the letter there. Players may not talk about nor reprint posts from our forums and our Test Servers (currently Deathsword) are still fully covered by the confidentiality portions of our Beta Testing Agreement. So, other than that, free feel to talk about and share your experiences in WAR.

My thanks go out to everyone who has beta tested and continues to beta test WAR. It has been with your help and feedback that WAR is where it is today. We really appreciate your effort.

WAR is almost upon us!

Mark Jacobs
VP, GM Mythic Entertainment

WOOT :cheers:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
True.

Folks,

As of now, the Non Disclosure portions of our Beta Testing Agreement is now officially lifted. From this point on players may now freely talk about their experiences in the game as well as post screenshots, videos, etc. We will be sending an email out to all our current players with full details about the lift over the next 24 hours. Players with access to our forums can also see the letter there. Players may not talk about nor reprint posts from our forums and our Test Servers (currently Deathsword) are still fully covered by the confidentiality portions of our Beta Testing Agreement. So, other than that, free feel to talk about and share your experiences in WAR.

My thanks go out to everyone who has beta tested and continues to beta test WAR. It has been with your help and feedback that WAR is where it is today. We really appreciate your effort.

WAR is almost upon us!

Mark Jacobs
VP, GM Mythic Entertainment

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, thats US only.

Uncertain about EU at the moment, we'll need to wait for GOA to announce it.

JeevesFan

Fledgling Freddie
So, without violating NDA, is there something specific on the EU servers that's preventing this, or just crossed wires again?

Ketsdoc

Fledgling Freddie
It didn't when I got the quote, but it does now, so I guess that means EU beta may still be under NDA.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Ketsdoc did you remove the "North American" part of the posting yourself or did you find a source that actually doesn't have those 2 unlucky words in it?

Edit: unlucky timing on my part :D

Ketsdoc

Fledgling Freddie
It looks like Mythic must have added NA part later to clear up confussion.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Can't really be specific im afraid. Suffice to say it's best to wait for GOA to make their announcement before assuming anything.

rynnor

Rockhound
Sounds like a case of the WHA mods being mistaken. Wouldn't be a first time.

After all, MJB himself specifically said the EU NDA would drop tomorrow, so unless he's redacted that...

I imagine the delay is just a curtesy to GOA to give them time to inform their beta testers that the NDA is lifted officially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom