NC MAXES < a paper bag

U

-Ultimate

pfft NC maxes own both, especially when the tr max is some yank who decides its a good idea to dig in then doesn't dig back out when you go behind him and shoot him in the back!

X

Xtro

I admit I haven't tried the NC maxes since they were supposedly beefed up recently? (or was it just the AI one).

Digging in is the cause of many a TR llama to die in open combat. I only bother in base or tower defence.

VS MAXES armour is pretty cack imho, but I like the plasma and jumpjets on the AI.

U

-Ultimate

The jets make VS maxes very hard to take out in the open, unlike the NC AI max which is basically a big shotgun so its pretty cack outside is wide open spaces.

I've always been able to take out VS and TR maxes out inside no problem with NC MAX and thats with a 300+ ping so that probably says something.

O

old.Tbird

I went with Special assault, Decimator >> all maxes. Just find yourself a tower under attack and have fun!!

X

Xtro

I started up on the Emerald server last night and immediately tried a Reaver (not flown anything before). wow FUN! I cant believe I've been missing all the air battles! Its not the way to build up BEPs quick imo but who cares, strafing troops was a right laugh (oh I am NC on there btw hence me posting in here ;)).

O

old.Tbird

I'm on emerald as well and I love reavers as much as maxes, keep an eye out for my VS rocket incoming :)

S

Siven

The NC AI max is ok when you get used to it , just get up close and blast those TR scum with that shotty :)

Although i really do love that TR dual-cycler (i belive it is classed as AV but still owns as AI).

Im building up a collection of TR cyclers in my locker atm, shame i cant loot that max suit tho ;)

Im NC on Emerald now too.

Users who are viewing this thread