Navigo cameras

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Camera car drove past the house today, big 360 turret on the top and Navigo or Navgo on the back.
Anyone seen one?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Here in civilised London, we see them all the time. Used for parking wardens, congestion charge, mapping companies etc.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I fucking hate the parking warden ones. Before now they've blocked a road to try and ticket people and additionally parked beside empty parking bays engaged in the same activity. Park and get out of the car you lazy fucks.

Job

On room 101, the impressionist wanted ear buds to be banned, well one's that let everyone else hear tishtishtish, the audience cheered.
You lot down there live up each others assholes, a cheer for banning earbuds, says it all.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I fucking hate the parking warden ones. Before now they've blocked a road to try and ticket people and additionally parked beside empty parking bays engaged in the same activity. Park and get out of the car you lazy fucks.

Job

So in London, you have the congestion charge, traffic wardens in cars with cameras no doubt linked to a database, tow away trucks, 80% immigrant births, fucking ridiculous house prices a motorway with an average speed a snail would be pissed off with, deathly silence on all public transport.
And the whole place looks like Calcutta holding a world culture convention..
But the streets are paved with gold..right?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
80% immigrant birth? Care to back that up, or are we just being racist Job again? :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
In *parts* of London, so not London as whole then. So London doesn't have 80% immigrant birth.

Love the way you quoted the express as well, what a horrible little newspaper that is.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I bloody hate traffic wardens. They are a nightmare in Islington. Can't park anywhere anytime. 3:30am down a tiny side street, you can bet one of the feckers is there ready to pounce.

Job

OK, I tweaked the perception for good effect, but if you read the figures, the lowest is 50%.
That, by anyone's standards is cultural genocide and you can see the subtle push in every area.
The EDL are being criticised for costing millions to police, there was a muslim spokesman on the radio, pointing out how the money colld be used for more police and combating crime.
He sounded like the typical outraged Daily Mail reader who you associate with white middle class.
Ain't no stopping it, just sad to see us slide away so pathetically.

Job

Yes, cultural genocide, I think the term was invented for such events, I therefore decided it was an ideal description for the above.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You really are a clueless person, aren't you?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Look at the usage section on that page and tell us all where you think your "cultural genocide" idea fits in.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
It's all my fault you know. I should hang my head in shame. My mother was an immigrant and so was my ex-wife, so I'm contributing twice to your cultural genocide, sorry. I can't apologise enough! Actually come to think of it my paternal grandmother was apparently the offspring of French gypsies so really my son should just bugger off back to where he came from.

Job

Well thankyou, and could you turn off the lights when you leave.
Unfortunately your logic leaves me in a quandary as my great grandfather was Spanish, I guess we might be on the same boat.
The last cultural genocide in britain was 1066, since then we have changed at a slow enough rate to prevent any noticeable difference in a generation, but now we have seen a total rewrite of cities and communities in less than 40 years, with the original culture of the new peoples being protected and nurtured.
Western culture will prevail in the end, but it ain't gonna be pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom