Naveh

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
Can you contact me regarding the ring yo had when you ld'd? I waited for 1 hour for your return. The ring still needs to be lotto'd.

Helsvell

Fledgling Freddie
The ring was a Ring of Dances and when I found him again he told me that he had already activated it. Then he ld'd straight away again. Does this mean that it cannot be traded ?

If so I would steer clear of Naveh because he seems to be going ld at convenient times. Also he activated an artifact that had still to rolled for.

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
hmm was hoping he had matured some but I see he's still up to his old tricks.

shani

Fledgling Freddie
Well the funny part is my group got on the spot and started to dig while another group was there also... we got the kill and the ring... Naveh said he and his group where camping and that if I didn't give the ring to his group he would ruin my reputation... well guess who's reputation just went down the drain (further then it allready was) :puke:

and indeed, once activated it cant be traded anymore.... nice going Naveh good way to keep items from being lottoed I must remember this one

Trancer

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds worse than me

shani said:
Well the funny part is my group got on the spot and started to dig while another group was there also... we got the kill and the ring... Naveh said he and his group where camping and that if I didn't give the ring to his group he would ruin my reputation... well guess who's reputation just went down the drain (further then it allready was) :puke:

and indeed, once activated it cant be traded anymore.... nice going Naveh good way to keep items from being lottoed I must remember this one

I thought i was bad opening chests before giving people items. I felt stupid, but fortunately of the two people that won the roll one was a paladin and the other was happier to receive 2 scrolls from my personal stash to compensate for my newb blunder (i hate the word newb btw but see it fits well what I did).

I am comforted to know that people like naveh are around, makes me feel like less of an idiot :eek:

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Use the battlegroupcommands to make only the raidleader receive items, and make the bg leader someone you trust, makes lottoing items easier.

Just a friendly tip :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
TBH, what did ya expect :< once she pulled all my mobs and i asked her to leave, and she said i dont abide to the CoC :O

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
TBH, what did ya expect :< once she pulled all my mobs and i asked her to leave, and she said i dont abide to the CoC :O

Its not your mob until you hit it
if she attacks a mob you have hit then shes breaking the CoC

Nave

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, knew this would get out of hand, I had isp problems that night, everytime I tried contacting you I ld'ed, not sure if you're on today but we'll lotto it or redo the quest mate... Sorry about this :)

Sitaution : I got the item, ld'ed, got booted from the net for 2hours, logged back on, no Asear on, waited a while, Asear logged on, we set a gathering point, we met there, I ld'ed again, logged on again 5min later and Asear was afk, tried to talk to him for 30mins, then logged since it was already late so figured it'd finish this the otherday, with less ld's. I didn't activate it.

No reason for unfriendly threads here, just shows impatience and immaturity.. You can settle this problem in a private chat without ruining my rep/your rep.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
More of these "Let's flame the guy without knowing the facts!" threads..

Or not. :kissit:

A

aleana

Kinda sad a lot of people relying here who weren't even there and don't even know Naveh. Let them figure it out themselves.

Everybody here flaming Naveh for no reason, I know him and he really did ld. I wasn't there but i know him in rl and he had no reason to lie to me. there's no reason to post it on a forum like this and trash his name like this.

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
aleana said:
Kinda sad a lot of people relying here who weren't even there and don't even know Naveh. Let them figure it out themselves.

Everybody here flaming Naveh for no reason, I know him and he really did ld. I wasn't there but i know him in rl and he had no reason to lie to me. there's no reason to post it on a forum like this and trash his name like this.

Helsvell said:
The ring was a Ring of Dances and when I found him again he told me that he had already activated it. Then he ld'd straight away again. Does this mean that it cannot be traded ?

If so I would steer clear of Naveh because he seems to be going ld at convenient times. Also he activated an artifact that had still to rolled for.

Well this was the info given so you can understand why people jump to the wrong idea.. plus still leaves me with the feeling that someone is not telling the truth in this thread :twak:

Trancer

Fledgling Freddie
IMHO. A story is biased till people hear both sides. Of course the original argument sounded a good one. So does Neveh's, just like in a court of law, you cant make judgement till you hear both sides of the story. Even i fell victim, making negative comments towards neveh (of sorts) despite not having heard Neveh's story. (sorry there). In any case, i suppose its best we watch our finger pointing and stay out of other peoples business. And i reckon this thread is really none of our business. Dont know why it was even posted tbh.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
people cba to pl these days :(

ad yes i am an old fart (37 ffs... half my life is over... ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom