Naughty albs ;o

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Tihihii around 4 or 5 ports now, each time alb zerg comes back to get there stlong RPs. If they disbanded the zerg and went off on their own in smaller groups, wouldnt they get more RP if they killed someone than the shitty 25 or so they get atm? Also any zerg that has rr2 infils etc in it kinda s00ks :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Why do hibs zerg?
Why do mids zerg?
Why do albs zerg?

Why the bloody hell do these same threads keep appearing on FH.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
People like to complain cos nothing is ever perfect :]

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Albs don't know the difference between right and wrong. :O

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
Just like this morning in emain. I noticed 1 bard and 4 mids were dueling just for fun so I joined them too. 2 other infi's joined a few more mids came. Was fun although I ld'ed. Then a fg albs came we had to yell at them not to attack they finally stopped and understood we were having some duels. Then another fg albs came and it was even harder to get to them to make them stop and they ruined all the fun coz it was easy rp now since my realm :( outnumbered the rest. No idea if hib/mid would have done the same since it's the people playing the chars.

Sepiritz

Fledgling Freddie
Evasive said:
Just like this morning in emain. I noticed 1 bard and 4 mids were dueling just for fun so I joined them too. 2 other infi's joined a few more mids came. Was fun although I ld'ed. Then a fg albs came we had to yell at them not to attack they finally stopped and understood we were having some duels. Then another fg albs came and it was even harder to get to them to make them stop and they ruined all the fun coz it was easy rp now since my realm :( outnumbered the rest. No idea if hib/mid would have done the same since it's the people playing the chars.

Ask Tivook

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom