WOW Natwest fucks it up all over again.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
my pays already gone in, just a few DD's and things to keep an eye on going out over the next few days.

annoying having to double check everythings paid on time though. dumbasses.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm sure Abdul, Shankara, Pavithra and their IT colleagues in Bangalore are shitting their collective pants and working furiously to pass the buck and blame someone else.

Afterall, RBS Group put their customers before anything right?!

Fucking WRONG.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Barclays may be a bunch of ruthless evil wankers that cheat anyone at any opportunity but I'm feeling pretty safe with my current account at present. They need working IT systems to screw everyone over so no chance of any outsourcing there. :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm with Nationwide and I seem to be one of the small number affected. Only the money's already back in my account so a big meh from me.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tempted to just get a safe and withdraw all my money. It's not like the interest makes savings worth bothering with that much.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
Tempted to just get a safe and withdraw all my money. It's not like the interest makes savings worth bothering with that much.

Not a good idea, your money is protected by the FSA in a bank (up to £x), if it's under your bed and gets nicked you're only covered up to whatever your insurance is

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Not a good idea, your money is protected by the FSA in a bank (up to £x), if it's under your bed and gets nicked you're only covered up to whatever your insurance is

Think it's 50k per account.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
SheepCow said:

I think you're taking his rant too seriously.

taB

Part of the furniture
Think it's 50k per account.

£85k per institution these days. Moneysavingexpert advise you check which banks / savings companies are linked as they only have one guarantee across all their places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom