Nature's Defenders - Guild Advertisment

Dunamis

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone out there is looking to join a guild, why not consider 'Nature's Defenders'?
We are accepting all kinds of people, from newbies to the most advanced players, from level 1 to level 50. For more information about how our guild works check out our website: http://www.geocities.com/naturesdefendersguild.

If you like the sounds of things, type /who nature and /pm one of our members and ask for membership.

See you online! :)

Sonny

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with your guild. As I know you are recruiting I shall send people who ask to join my guild to speak with you. :cheers:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
can't say much about your guild, but redo your homepage, red text on green background is the hell =) oh and redo your guild sign, too =))

else, good luck for your guild m8 =)

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice one ( :

Agree with the comment on the website colours though... colours are a matter of taste, but make it brighter red or lighter green to improve readability imho ( ;

Drakuza

Fledgling Freddie
Im Gm 2 :)

I'm also a Gm Vanquisheress i hope ppl r interested in joining the guild and what is wrong with the site? The banner rocks! :kissit:

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for spamming us with pop ups when visiting your site :p :p :p :p

Dunamis

Fledgling Freddie
Jayce said:
Thanks for spamming us with pop ups when visiting your site :p :p :p :p

Unfortunately the site is hosted on Geocities and since it's free, we have to put up with daft banner ads and pop ups!

I would change things but unluckily I don't have the money spare to buy a domain and change things....maybe u would pay for it for us Jayce?? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom