Natural Selection v3 beta

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Hi all

Just to let you know that Natural Selection is now at version 3, beta.

For those who have already tried it in previous versions, and didn't like it, there is a new sub-game included, called Natural Selection Combat. Basically, its like Capture the Flag, except the aim for each team is to annihilate the other team's base. Its massively addictive, and doesn't really require any strategy other than shooting aliens/biting humans. NS combat requires little knowledge of the game, all you need to know is how to bite/shoot.

The new lerk flies properly, you can 'aim' it around corners and it will do what you ask. Its hilarious to swoop down on some poor marine and take his head off with 1 bite.

www.natural-selection.org

btw its compatible with steam, and runs very well.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
May give it another chance. Was really fun, just very difficult to learn.

I had two good games of it, both with felllow BW gamers who knew what the hell was going on.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
NS Combat is right up your street Ch3tan, instant fragola action. I'm totally addicted.

pig

Fledgling Freddie
as am I!

What you think of the new Lerk flight? and Lerk Bite is back!

Its insane the amount of kills you can rack up with lerk carra/regen. celerity / adren :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
hehe

MY fave alien in nsc is the lerk, I get silence, cloak, adrenaline, carapace, and regen, and then all the extra abilities.

Sitting in their base cloaked, waiting for them all but one to leave, and then using primal scream to kill them quicker, is just hilarious!

pig

Fledgling Freddie
hehe was watching a lerk do exactly the same thing last night!
The HA's didnt quite understand what was going on! or didnt realise until it was to late!

I prefare to stay at a distance spamming umbra for the skulks then ninja glide in a lop a few heads off!

Im very impressed about the new maps as well, only i noticed that ns_bast has been removed due to them loosing the source. Its a shame, refinary hive would have been great to duel JP's in with the new flight system!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Argh no bast? pfft. At least we have nancy back.

pig

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i have only really seen the combat maps, and a few of the new NS maps.

Spend ages walking around trying to learn the layout, trying to navigate corridors with that huge overhead map covering most of my screen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom