National IQ test results...

O

old.Flamin

Originally posted by Tasans
Mensa has, or had a different system. I think 127 on their scale was the limit to join, well i scored 126 on that test but finished it in half an hour (instead of the 2 hours you are supposed to be doing it) :eek:

145 to join mensa fyi

O

old.Tohtori

Only thing is..IQ tests don't really test it. Too many different sections like streetwisdom and such. But in any case:

118 (Not english)

K

kuragari

123 here... not bad considering I haven't picked up a book since I left college about 3 years ago (apart from instruction manuals and reading forums).

U

uncle_sal

106 here... my English kinda sucks though...

A

Anu

ROFL all you ppl saying my i got [insert 120+ score here] BUT my english sucks :rolleyes:

You all seem to manage reading and replying to anything that is posted on these boards just fine and with better english than most english posters

Btw i got 99 :mad:

But i'm at work and would get a shouting at if i was cought doing IQ tests on work time :p

A

Anu

ROFL all you ppl saying my i got [insert 120+ score here] BUT my english sucks :rolleyes:

You all seem to manage reading and replying to anything that is posted on these boards just fine and with better english than most english posters

Btw i got 99 :mad:

But i'm at work and would get a shouting at if i was cought doing IQ tests on work time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom