Nasal and ear hair

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
trim it and youre a fag. Real men have more hair in their ears than on their chests

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Radhakant_Bajpai.jpg

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/OddPics/Earhair.html

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I fucking hate them and they seem to grow back at twice the rate normal hair does! It just ain't right I tells ya! :p

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
i have a bald spot on my head and i'm convinced my hair is being sucked through my head and forced out my ears and nose

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why is simple, it's protection against bad things that try to crawl in your ears and nose.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The world's longest ear hair | The Sun |News

They are the devils work! If I could have the fuckers lasered off I would, tired of trimming them and having the twats grow back at twice the speed of my facial hair.

Oh and no I won't let them grow, ear and nose hair looks disgraceful, a good mate Daryl is only 33 and he has ear hair a pensioner would be proud of!

Sorry Daz. :D

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The world's longest ear hair | The Sun |News

They are the devils work! If I could have the fuckers lasered off I would, tired of trimming them and having the twats grow back at twice the speed of my facial hair.

Oh and no I won't let them grow, ear and nose hair looks disgraceful, a good mate Daryl is only 33 and he has ear hair a pensioner would be proud of!

Sorry Daz. :D
Don't trim them. Tweezer them out at the root.
Hurts like hell if you pull more than a couple at a time but they don't come back for quite a while. Excess hair on your tragus is a different story. That hurts no matter if you pull them out in clumps or one at a time.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
After your recent threads Cho i'm picturing you as a vodka loving hobbit like creature :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
After your recent threads Cho i'm picturing you as a vodka loving hobbit like creature :D

Only size 8 feet and not that hairy really, vodka lover is spot on though! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom