Names of nice guilds that are recruiting atm

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty sad/low population on Prydwen these days, so I thought I'd try start up on Excal/alb and see how it's like...

Started the other day and so far the 2 highest chars are lvl 40 necro/cleric duo. And as I'm known as Krakatau CrazyCrafter, I did also pick up some armorcrafting & spellcrafting - but guess it'll take a while to reach the levels I have on Midgard :drink:

Could need some info on guilds that do some stuff together and have a friendly & helpful attitude

Any help in pointing me into the right direction would be much appreciated. :worthy:

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
think most guilds are recuting atm... if the right person shows up...

if its a RvR guild you are looking for i surgest u stand at CS for 10 mins and have a look at what guilds are doing the RvR or pherhabs better... look at duskwave and C what guilds are makeing RPs :D

GL finding a nice guild :) there is lots on the server...

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Free Spirit

We are a nice guild who are looking for new memebers all the time and i think you can ask anyone on here who knows us and they will tell you were an ok bunch if you want to have a chat just Pm anyone in FS and they will put you in touch with a GM :wub:

grace n dignity

Fledgling Freddie
Hi we're a new guild that just formed aswell if u fancy grouping up and working with us then just pm me on here and we can get somethings sorted, good luck with ur guild m8

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi,

We Nosferatu Reges, are currently recruiting all classes of all levels. We have been around for well over 2 years now and we are currently doing mostly ToA, PvE and MLs stuff. Once we have that out of the way, we will be moving on to concentrate on RvR with weekly outtings to Mid, Hib and also realm defence.

We are a mature guild, who only recruit people who respect others, can have a laugh and enjoy the game without being too serious. Although we are semi-serious, we do not quit the game just because we have failed something, we go back and try again til we get what we're after :) Most of our members are oldies, our age range is mostly 20+ with the odd 40+ 'golden oldie' :p Whereas most of us have a lot of in-game experience, we do have other members who are not as experienced, so we all help each other.

So basically, if ur after having fun, getting things done, exploring all aspects of the game and are a matureish person and you are interested, then drop me a PM on here or in-game and we'll have a chat. All questions will be answered.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom